Oh lord baby momma drama

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:33 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:16 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:12 am

No, she didn't offend me at all. I only read her first post but like you I see members asking if the OP is the custom hoodie mom all the time. I figured I would get it in first this time, lol
I still can't figure out what is wrong with what she decided to buy her child. Maybe ill make a post about buying my dd an iPhone and i be referred to ad iPhone mom.
Say it's for Valentine's day. And the newest model also. Also be like ods and buy her 3 different screen cases. Idk why he did that but it's his money so...
Yes i have to make it good to be remembered.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:18 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:10 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:06 pm

He lives an hour and a half from us. Mom has him
2 days a week if that and just like the other night calls him unexpectedly to get him. And he has him every weekend. So having his son around dd is going to happen.
Then he is a bad father and putting his own wants above the needs of his child. Maybe Dad should put dating aside for now or date a woman that lives closer to him that can come over as soon as he calls and says "Baby is asleep for the night".
Having a girlfriend doesn't make him a bad father. And people men or women shouldn't put their lives on hold because they are parents. What about mom being a bad mothet for having a boyfriend and spending more time with him than her own son. Or how about mom trying to fight dd with her child right there. He is a great father.
Red can't fathom a man being happy with someone else that is not their child's mother. My advice stop responding to her. I have a post up and she keeps responding even though i ignore her and her anon post talking in the 3rd person. She hates being ignored.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:23 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:10 pm

Then he is a bad father and putting his own wants above the needs of his child. Maybe Dad should put dating aside for now or date a woman that lives closer to him that can come over as soon as he calls and says "Baby is asleep for the night".
Having a girlfriend doesn't make him a bad father. And people men or women shouldn't put their lives on hold because they are parents. What about mom being a bad mothet for having a boyfriend and spending more time with him than her own son. Or how about mom trying to fight dd with her child right there. He is a great father.
Red can't fathom a man being happy with someone else that is not their child's mother. My advice stop responding to her. I have a post up and she keeps responding even though i ignore her and her anon post talking in the 3rd person. She hates being ignored.
no. more like I am tired of people bringing every boyfriend and girlfriend in and out of their small children's lives. That is such bad parenting
Anonymous 4

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:33 pm

no. more like I am tired of people bringing every boyfriend and girlfriend in and out of their small children's lives. That is such bad parenting
Stop lying. You just like to argue.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:48 pm

I do like to argue. And this is one of my hot button topics
Anonymous 4

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:30 pm

You paint all these posts with the same brush.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:56 pm
That's because she's miserable and she wants everyone else to be miserable too. I just ignore her now. I feel sorry for her.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:18 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:56 pm

That's because she's miserable and she wants everyone else to be miserable too. I just ignore her now. I feel sorry for her.
👍 cranky lil beaver isn't she?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Okay but irl most single parents (at least those I know save one) don't jump from man to man. Besides why get worked up when many of these posts are written by trolls? And the rest you don't know what their dating habits really are. You're getting a snapshot that's all. So let it go it's good for your blood pressure.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:30 pm
agander2017 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:26 am Sounds like baby mama is jealous, and wants the boyfriend back. She is doing all she can to make sure he doesn't spend the night with her, like he was going to. When he brought her with him to drop off his son, that was the icing on the cake.

She's got a lot of thinking to do. If she stays with this guy, and they have kids together, she is going to be stuck with BM forever.
I think it is jealousy too. The thing is, she has a boyfriend.
That boyfriend is probably just to make her baby daddy jealous, so that he wants her back. Clearly he's done with her, but she can't accept that, otherwise your daughter wouldn't bother her like she does.

Locked Previous topicNext topic