Does your family have one?

RedBottoms

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:10 pm No but when we were going over stranger danger DS asked me: "What if someone is wearing a skin costume of you and Dad? How will I know if it's you?"

How do you even answer that? Lol.
My son with autism has been convinced I was some sort of doppelganger a few times and would ask me questions only I would know to prove I was not
Momtolittleg
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I don’t now with my kid, but when I was a kid the passcode was β€œDonald Duck loves you.” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We don't. My son is autistic and just wouldn't get it . It's my biggest fear that he will take off with someone. He is way too friendly and oblivious.
RedBottoms

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:36 pm We don't. My son is autistic and just wouldn't get it . It's my biggest fear that he will take off with someone. He is way too friendly and oblivious.
that is my friend's son with autism. My son is the grumpy autism so he does not like strangers. Hers is the friendly autism and he would probably walk off with anyone
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: ↑Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:37 pm
famousglm714 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:36 pm We don't. My son is autistic and just wouldn't get it . It's my biggest fear that he will take off with someone. He is way too friendly and oblivious.
that is my friend's son with autism. My son is the grumpy autism so he does not like strangers. Hers is the friendly autism and he would probably walk off with anyone
He will greet everyone as we're being seated at a restaurant or wherever. He asks every cashier what kind of car they drive and what kind of tires are on it, lol. Most people laugh and answer him. They can tell he's autistic or something I'm sure. He is out of control, lol. I am the grumpy one. haha.
Sportsmom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Yes we do.
Living my perfect life πŸ’•
Deleted User 638

Unread post

We didn't have a code word for pickups. My daughter was taught not to go with anyone except her parents, brother, or uncle.

My daughter does have a code phrase to let me know she's in a questionable situation and I need to pick her up.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

no. They know not to go with anyone who isn't family. We have tons of family around. No one else would ever pick them up.
scemily526
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We did when they were little -- now they're adults
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No... They know I would never send someone to pick them up who wasn't blood related to them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic