Unread post

I don't think that's wrong.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:34 am Pretty much, yeah. Especially something like that. I mean, I don't report to him what I ate for lunch, but a ticket would be something I'd tell him about immediately. No real reason, but we're just close like that. I couldn't imagine keeping it to myself.
That’s how we are. I got a ticket last year on my way to Louisiana & as soon as I spoke to him I was like I can’t believe I got a F***ing ticket! 😂
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ehhhhh I would because it's a financially type of thing. But some stuff I don't. Small stuff mostly. Sureeee the kids are the ones who made that mess. Surreeee, the baby is the one that let out that nasty carrot fart. Surreeeeeeeeeeee the kids ate the entire leftover slices of pizza before you got home from work.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would have told Dh from the start. I would have been to upset to not tell him from the start
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Stuff like that I'd tell him but no I don't tell him everything.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't lie to my husband and vice versa. It's just not ok in our marriage to withhold information. I would be very angry with my husband if he hid something like that from me.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

Unread post

I would never lie to my husband. Lying by omission is still lying
BlessedMommie88
Countess
Countess

Unread post

My marriage is also an open book. There isn’t anything we don’t or won’t say to each other. Honesty is the best policy. That’s how it works in our marriage.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My husband got a written warning for speeding, and didn't tell me. He meant to throw it away, but he forgot. He asked me to get something out of his truck, and I found it. He said he didn't tell me because he didn't want me to think he was being unsafe while he was driving. Of course he was. I wasn't upset, I just laughed it off and he promised if it happened again he would tell me.

I do tell him everything. I'm a boring person though, and there isn't much to tell.

Deleted User 172

Unread post

Lol, no. I dont tell anybody everything. However I did tell the guy I was seeing at the time the last time I got a speeding ticket. It was shortly followed by me dropping my sunglasses in the toilet so I figured he would need a laugh about my idiocy for both those occassions
Locked Previous topicNext topic