Cardi B got in a fight during Fashion Week

LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:23 pm They are nothing but loud trashy ghetto bitches in ugly ass expensive clothing and shoes, lol
Right!? The record producer who told them they have talent...should be fired. :/
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I've never heard of this Cardi B person, does she actually sing or does she rap? If she raps then thats probably why Ive never heard of her. I dont listen to that crap because the only words I ever understand are bitch, c**t, whore and other curse words, lol
LoveAll3 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:49 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:23 pm They are nothing but loud trashy ghetto bitches in ugly ass expensive clothing and shoes, lol
Right!? The record producer who told them they have talent...should be fired. :/
LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Yes, she is a rapper. I don't like that crap either but I've been exposed to it because it's on all the top 40 radio stations here and the kids always want to listen to it. :/ Honestly, I have no idea why they got record deals...

Sassy762 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:01 am I've never heard of this Cardi B person, does she actually sing or does she rap? If she raps then thats probably why Ive never heard of her. I dont listen to that crap because the only words I ever understand are bitch, c**t, whore and other curse words, lol
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I think DD and DS listen to some of it but they always turn the volume down, go in their rooms or walk outside when I look at them like they are crazy, lol They know I cant stand that noise, lol
LoveAll3 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:09 am Yes, she is a rapper. I don't like that crap either but I've been exposed to it because it's on all the top 40 radio stations here and the kids always want to listen to it. :/ Honestly, I have no idea why they got record deals...

Sassy762 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:01 am I've never heard of this Cardi B person, does she actually sing or does she rap? If she raps then thats probably why Ive never heard of her. I dont listen to that crap because the only words I ever understand are bitch, c**t, whore and other curse words, lol

LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Lol! That's the perfect way to describe it! NOISE! It's astounding what passes for talent these days. Lol

Sassy762 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:14 am I think DD and DS listen to some of it but they always turn the volume down, go in their rooms or walk outside when I look at them like they are crazy, lol They know I cant stand that noise, lol
LoveAll3 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:09 am Yes, she is a rapper. I don't like that crap either but I've been exposed to it because it's on all the top 40 radio stations here and the kids always want to listen to it. :/ Honestly, I have no idea why they got record deals...

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I remember listening to one Nicki almost a decade ago. Couldn't remember the name of it. And I only know of Cardi B because of her being in Us Weekly&People. I did get a brief glimpse of her performance at Coachella surfing IG awhile back.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
YoYiggy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anyone who knows anything about Cardi knows she isn't the classiest.
Her smug look with the bump on her head made me LOL though. She looks defiant AF yet pleased with herself.

I do not condone her behavior though. That was not the time nor place.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

First thought was “you can take the girl out of the ghetto but you can’t take the ghetto out of the girl” trashy trying to be classy.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

I can't stand adults who act like that
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can't believe the look on her face while she is barefoot with the bruise on her head.
Locked Previous topicNext topic