I’m scared

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:21 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:19 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:14 pm

It's worth a shot though. If you don't try to turn to them then what are your other options? You don't deserve to be treated like this.

My option right now is to stick it out until my kids are a bit older. Or see if I can pay him with a bribe to move back to where he’s from. I was actually smart by never marrying him. I also didn’t have him sign the birth certificate for the kids. He never asked about it and I requested that the hospital nurse not bring it up when he was around. The court process would be drawn out starting with a dna test. Which I’m fine with unfortunately I know the kids are his.
I hope you are able to stick it out then. Remember, you are better than whatever bullshit he throws on you. In one ear and out the other.
Thank you. I’m trying to remember that. It helps to vent. I like this anon option because on cm even if I went anon he could log in and read what I wrote. He’s very controlling I cannot even have Facebook.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:19 pm I’m always walking on eggshells. I hate this. I hate HIM! I’m stuck. The problem is it’s MY HOUSE. He relies on ME! I can’t just move out of my own house. He’s not physically abusing me. Everyone thinks he’s a great guy. Except the mental torture he puts me through. Its all the mental/emotional abuse. I have no proof. I’m stuck.
Nanny cams. Eviction notice. Since you never married him, do you live in a state that recognizes common law marriage?

http://www.unmarried.org/common-law-mar ... act-sheet/

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:25 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:19 pm I’m always walking on eggshells. I hate this. I hate HIM! I’m stuck. The problem is it’s MY HOUSE. He relies on ME! I can’t just move out of my own house. He’s not physically abusing me. Everyone thinks he’s a great guy. Except the mental torture he puts me through. Its all the mental/emotional abuse. I have no proof. I’m stuck.
Nanny cams. Eviction notice. Divorce lawyer.
Are video recording someone without consent submissible in court? I thought in order for a judge to use it as evidence the other person had to consent to being recorded? I’m not married to him.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:28 pm
Are video recording someone without consent submissible in court? I thought in order for a judge to use it as evidence the other person had to consent to being recorded? I’m not married to him.
I would look into the laws, but as long as the cams are in common areas and not in rooms where privacy is expected like bathrooms or bedrooms, you should be ok.

Are you in a common law state?
http://www.unmarried.org/common-law-mar ... act-sheet/
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:21 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:03 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:56 pm

The house is in a trust. I’m not even on it but it’s mine odd situation but the deeds in my family’s name and the trust is set up so I’m the beneficiary. I’m not sure the legal aspect of it but it’s my house. I picked it out the lawyer bought it with however the trust is set up.

Basically I’m too scared I have mental health issues and I’m afraid he will use it against me in court to try and get custody. Although without me he wouldn’t even have a car. Everything is in my name or through the trust. Plus everyone thinks we are happy. No one knows how he really is.
For whatever it’s worth, my X tried using my bipolar against me and it did not work. I have full custody.

Thank you I guess I’m just needing to vent. I’m trying to stay strong. I need a new therapist ASAP!
Big hugs.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:24 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:21 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:19 pm

My option right now is to stick it out until my kids are a bit older. Or see if I can pay him with a bribe to move back to where he’s from. I was actually smart by never marrying him. I also didn’t have him sign the birth certificate for the kids. He never asked about it and I requested that the hospital nurse not bring it up when he was around. The court process would be drawn out starting with a dna test. Which I’m fine with unfortunately I know the kids are his.
I hope you are able to stick it out then. Remember, you are better than whatever bullshit he throws on you. In one ear and out the other.
Thank you. I’m trying to remember that. It helps to vent. I like this anon option because on cm even if I went anon he could log in and read what I wrote. He’s very controlling I cannot even have Facebook.
Good luck.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

File for a divorce
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Depends on the state. One party consent is admissible in some states.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That sounds awful. It’s good you have $$, and a lawyer, because that certainly will help. Best wishes on finding a solution!
i rise.....
anonforever
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It depends on where you live and what the voyeurism laws are. In your own home it shouldn't be an issue. I would ask your lawyer for advise here. Here you can record anyone without their consent as long as you aren't filming the inside of others homes. We had a not so hidden camera in our car and caught our neighbor vandalizing our car and side of the townhouse we rent. The video was used in court. She had no idea lol the look on her face when she saw we had video was priceless. Sorry you are going through this I would ask your lawyer for advise on this.
Locked Previous topicNext topic