What do you do about annoying neighbors

Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

When they climb the fence say
hello, I'm enjoying my coffee at the moment and so and so are not available but I will tell them that you stopped by. Maybe you wil see thme later. Have a great day.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would tell them to stop climbing into my yard
And if they didn’t listen I’d get up and go inside without answering their question every time they did it.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yep, bust out that water hose. Get a good nozzle, and you won't even have to put your coffee down or stand up. When you see their feet coming over the side, spray them right in the backside.

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree.
I actually wouldn’t do anything physically with those kids, that may get me into trouble. I would consider getting a dog, though. I would put a “no trespassing” sign, talk to the mom about what’s happening and tell her that if her kids jump into my property again, I’ll call the cops.
Pjmm wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:36 am
LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:16 pm I’m team hose them down!
Are the kids that ill mannered? I mean when I had that happen I simply told them look I don't want anyone to hurt themselves so come in through the gate. If they didn't listen I told them go home and stay there. They took the hint. I can't imagine kids so rude you've got to use a hose.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Emmasmom wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:19 pm The second they started climbing my fence, I'd blow an air horn. Each and every time but I'm mean and don't put up with rude kids. I'd be horribly nasty and mean until they stopped coming over.
I'm picturing this right now ... A peaceful sunny morning, birds chirping, sitting in your porch swing rocking, staring off into space, then here comes a gremlin up the fence... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:50 am I agree.
I actually wouldn’t do anything physically with those kids, that may get me into trouble. I would consider getting a dog, though. I would put a “no trespassing” sign, talk to the mom about what’s happening and tell her that if her kids jump into my property again, I’ll call the cops.
LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:16 pm I’m team hose them down!
Are the kids that ill mannered? I mean when I had that happen I simply told them look I don't want anyone to hurt themselves so come in through the gate. If they didn't listen I told them go home and stay there. They took the hint. I can't imagine kids so rude you've got to use a hose.
The dog was why the kids climbed the fence lol they wanted to play with him....
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm team water hose.
I shit glitter
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, missed that.
I guess I should’ve said a “guard dog”. You know one of those who would at least show his teeth at intruders 😁
Pjmm wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:21 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:50 am I agree.

The dog was why the kids climbed the fence lol they wanted to play with him....
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Locked Previous topicNext topic