Book lovers!

nmkj
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Crap, I was just about to suggest what you don't like as soon as I saw the post title. All I've been reading lately is fantasy, scifi, and dystopia. I read to escape right now.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

A couple years ago, I had read every one of Patterson's books to date. I stopped reading his because it was becoming very obvious that he wasn't writing them. You mentioned that you really like the one that you're currently reading. Did you ever read his older books (like, say, from 10 years ago)?
AZLizardLady wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:00 am I finished one book about Anne Boleyn a few weeks ago and I am currently half-way through a book from James Patterson..."The First Lady"...which is fantastic.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Since you said that you like Jodi Picoult, have you read this one of hers?:

Deleted User 203

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:32 pm A couple years ago, I had read every one of Patterson's books to date. I stopped reading his because it was becoming very obvious that he wasn't writing them. You mentioned that you really like the one that you're currently reading. Did you ever read his older books (like, say, from 10 years ago)?
AZLizardLady wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:00 am I finished one book about Anne Boleyn a few weeks ago and I am currently half-way through a book from James Patterson..."The First Lady"...which is fantastic.
No, I haven't yet. I've only recently discovered his books.

I did notice a second author's name located below the title of this current book I am now finishing up.

It's still a very good read.
Locked Previous topicNext topic