bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:15 am
bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:02 am
12skipafew wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:50 am I would have to enter that raffle myself, we’re starting to get low and the TP situation is still grim in my city lol.

I really would be happy to do a raffle for the site! I have like 120 rolls still. Maybe we could do a raffle for like 12 rolls, and if it goes well, we can do another.

You really should! Just make sure you know how much shipping will cost you.

And on another note if you find disinfectant wipes please pick some up for me, of course ill pay you for them...I use them to clean up after kitty puke and I’m running really low.
I just looked it up and it’s only $15. I would think the site might make more than that, so that would be cool.
On the wipes, my mom bought a five pack at Costco yesterday. They’re limit one.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:23 am

I really would be happy to do a raffle for the site! I have like 120 rolls still. Maybe we could do a raffle for like 12 rolls, and if it goes well, we can do another.

And on another note if you find disinfectant wipes please pick some up for me, of course ill pay you for them...I use them to clean up after kitty puke and I’m running really low.
I just looked it up and it’s only $15. I would think the site might make more than that, so that would be cool.
At ‘my’ Costco?
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:26 am

At ‘my’ Costco?
Lol, not at yours, but I figure it means that they’re all getting shipments in.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:31 am

At ‘my’ Costco?

I’m off tomorrow and Monday so I’ll try to stop Costco and hope they have them.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:37 am
bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:31 am

At ‘my’ Costco?

I’m off tomorrow and Monday so I’ll try to stop Costco and hope they have them.
If you know any old folks, maybe have them try to grab you one. My mom went during the senior hour yesterday morning.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I should just start a buy and sell portion of the site and take a cut like on eBay lol
12skipafew wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:50 am I would have to enter that raffle myself, we’re starting to get low and the TP situation is still grim in my city lol.

🤓The Admin 🤓
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:05 pm I should just start a buy and sell portion of the site and take a cut like on eBay lol

🤣
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:08 am I still have stacks of toilet paper here. Maybe we could raffle that off for the site too? 😂
Oh man. If i remember correctly you are at the top of the state and I s the the bottom.
If you ever get to where I live our one drugstore and a few mom and pop stores have it.
i want candy!
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If I remember right, you're pretty far away from me.
madfoodie wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:17 pm
bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:08 am I still have stacks of toilet paper here. Maybe we could raffle that off for the site too? 😂
Oh man. If i remember correctly you are at the top of the state and I s the the bottom.
If you ever get to where I live our one drugstore and a few mom and pop stores have it.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Not sure if you have a Walmart Super Center near you, but if you do, try there. I've been lucky both times that I tried. Still can't find wipes, though.

12skipafew wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:40 pm If I remember right, you're pretty far away from me.
madfoodie wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:17 pm
Locked Previous topicNext topic