Anonymous 1

Unread post

Me too. Why do you think that is?

quote=Inmybizz post_id=673790 time=1581443013 user_id=674]All the time.[/quote]
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:58 am Whenever I feel like it.
Sassyfrass01
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

When I need to replace worn out items.
This month I bought 2 new pair of Jean's and 2 new flannel shirts as they were on clearance and I needed them as well.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Probably too often but I enjoy shopping and I enjoy keeping up with trends. Such as, 5 years ago I didn't own any leggings but now I have a whole drawer full and love wearing them. 8 years ago I had boot cut jeans but now all my jeans are skinny jeans or boyfriend jeans and I can't stand boot cut. And to keep up with all of that requires at least somewhat regular shopping and clearing out of the closet.

I think as long as your shopping habits aren't putting you into debt or making you not pay your bills, then there really is no such thing as "excessive". If you want it, buy it.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

All. The. Damn. Time.
I'm always shopping for something or someone then I see something that they really need OR I find clothes that will pair perfectly with what I already have.
I give up.......I've tried to curtail my out of control shopping but I always fail.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Whenever I see something I really want
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Same here! I still have the bootcut jeans but I don’t wear them...all skinny jeans or some straight jeans/pants and leggings now. Ponte pants too...thicker leggings. Lots of boots now that I never had before. It’s just a constant process of buying and returning from online buying. I can afford it now which makes me do it more. I have always had a lot of clothes but now it’s so much more. I donate and sell on eBay as well.

quote=Traci_Momof2 post_id=673876 time=1581446723 user_id=352]
Probably too often but I enjoy shopping and I enjoy keeping up with trends. Such as, 5 years ago I didn't own any leggings but now I have a whole drawer full and love wearing them. 8 years ago I had boot cut jeans but now all my jeans are skinny jeans or boyfriend jeans and I can't stand boot cut. And to keep up with all of that requires at least somewhat regular shopping and clearing out of the closet.

I think as long as your shopping habits aren't putting you into debt or making you not pay your bills, then there really is no such thing as "excessive". If you want it, buy it.
[/quote]
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Once or twice a month
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Whenever I see something I like that I think is worth buying lol
I've been trying to focus of quality pieces that I can wear over and over rather than buying what's trendy. I find when I do that I accumulate a lot of clothes that I don't wear.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When i need to. I actually don't like clothes shopping.
Locked Previous topicNext topic