Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:56 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:36 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:41 am The woman obviously need shooting lessons and lots of practice. I have many guns that stay in gun safes in the house.
I can also shoot the wing off of gnat because I've been shooting guns since I was 12. Responsible gun owners know how to keep guns and ammo in a safe place and when to use the gun
That’s what they all say. I bet she said it too.
And? I dont give a flying duck what you or anyone else thinks. If I didn't have my gun then I would be the one that's dead
Flying duck πŸ¦† πŸ˜‚
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:50 pm
Smarties wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:13 pm For every story like this, there are more where the gun saved a life.

I'm going to the range this weekend to practice myself.

Glad to hear this woman's son will be okay. She should not have brought her gun into this situation.
So how do we make gun owners like this woman be more responsible? How do we make sure gun owners aren't accidentally shooting their own kids? How do we make sure their kids aren't accidentally shooting their other kids? How do we make sure their kids aren't getting ahold of their guns and bringing them to school?

Because it's not about the right to own a gun. It's not about obtaining them legally or illegally. It's about keeping the kids safe. It's about the fact that every kids' right to be safe supersedes anyone's right to own a gun. So how do we keep the kids safe while also protecting gun ownership rights?
How do we keep people from driving drunk/impaired or texting and driving? Because kids get injured/killed more often in that scenario than accidental gunfire-I’m guessing.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:51 pm
Traci_Momof2 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:50 pm
Smarties wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:13 pm For every story like this, there are more where the gun saved a life.

I'm going to the range this weekend to practice myself.

Glad to hear this woman's son will be okay. She should not have brought her gun into this situation.
So how do we make gun owners like this woman be more responsible? How do we make sure gun owners aren't accidentally shooting their own kids? How do we make sure their kids aren't accidentally shooting their other kids? How do we make sure their kids aren't getting ahold of their guns and bringing them to school?

Because it's not about the right to own a gun. It's not about obtaining them legally or illegally. It's about keeping the kids safe. It's about the fact that every kids' right to be safe supersedes anyone's right to own a gun. So how do we keep the kids safe while also protecting gun ownership rights?
How do we keep people from driving drunk/impaired or texting and driving? Because kids get injured/killed more often in that scenario than accidental gunfire-I’m guessing.
IMO we need much more strict punishments for driving infractions because what we do to people now is a F***ing joke. People get off way too easily on all driving infractions.

The difference between driving and gun ownership is that you really can't argue that driving is a right. We are taught from the beginning that driving is a privilege and that privilege can be revoked. So when we ask how we can protect kids better from car accidents, the answer is clear - revoke those privileges and don't give them back so quickly.
But it's harder to just revoke gun ownership because gun ownership is a constitutional right. It's not a privilege that we can just take away when people do it wrong. At the very center of the whole gun issue is the 2nd amendment RIGHT to bear arms. So protecting kids AND protecting that right becomes a huge conflict.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:41 am The woman obviously need shooting lessons and lots of practice. I have many guns that stay in gun safes in the house.
I can also shoot the wing off of gnat because I've been shooting guns since I was 12. Responsible gun owners know how to keep guns and ammo in a safe place and when to use the gun
In the time it takes you to open the safe to get the gun out, you're already dead. Responsible gun owners know how to handle the weapons and teach their children the same. We grew up with guns and never shot anyone "accidentally" - because our parents weren't sissies and took the time to teach us how to handle and care for them properly.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

No, this is what happens when morons get a gun. A young girl was shot and killed earlier this year when gangster trash started a shootout in D.C. Stupid people of all kinds should stay the hell away from guns. Sadly they won't. When they hurt or kill innocent people, they need the book thrown at them as hard as possible.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:14 pm
In the time it takes you to open the safe to get the gun out, you're already dead. Responsible gun owners know how to handle the weapons and teach their children the same. We grew up with guns and never shot anyone "accidentally" - because our parents weren't sissies and took the time to teach us how to handle and care for them properly.
Really? Dear, it literally takes 2 seconds to open a biometric fingerprint safe then another few seconds to load the mag.
No one can get onto the property without the lights and alarms going off even if they are able to scale the fence.
Im also not a sissy asshole. My kids know all about gun safety and can probably shoot better than you.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Screenshot_20191021-151303.jpg
Vegaswife2011 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:32 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:36 pm

That’s what they all say. I bet she said it too.
And? I dont give a flying duck what you or anyone else thinks. If I didn't have my gun then I would be the one that's dead
Flying duck πŸ¦† πŸ˜‚
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:48 pm Screenshot_20191021-151303.jpg
Vegaswife2011 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:32 pm

Flying duck πŸ¦† πŸ˜‚
That's worse than gremlins on the wing of a plane. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Everytime we fly and we're on the wing i point out there and whisper/shout gremlin!
Scares the shit outta my ODS.
He hates me.
Im gonna have to start yelling Duck!
Anonymous 6

Unread post

They made furniture with a hidden storage for firearms, basically fingerprint safes build into a night stand/desk etc.
It takes me less than 3 seconds to get to my firearm if I need to. I shot someone, it's because I intended to shot them.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:37 pm They made furniture with a hidden storage for firearms, basically fingerprint safes build into a night stand/desk etc.
It takes me less than 3 seconds to get to my firearm if I need to. I shot someone, it's because I intended to shot them.
That’s disturbing.
Locked Previous topicNext topic