Have you started Christmas shopping yet

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:59 am I'm going this weekend and starting my layway. I went from 2 to 5 to shop for this year.
90% done, I just have to get the big gifts and whatever else they decide they "just have to have or perish" at the last minute, lol
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I start the week after Christmas and buy all year long until this Christmas. We give each adult child and in-law a large gift bag full of many items. We have two daughters-in-law, three sons. It's been Fall craft show/festival time the past few weeks and I found some great stuff for the football lovers, the cooks and the bakers. All 5 also get pajama bottoms and a t-shirt.
Now my granddaughter? We buy for her nonstop, no limits there!!
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I bought a few things I found on clearance. I’m in the if I see something I think they’ll like for cheap I pick it up phase. I haven’t started actively shopping yet.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I am done. I have to wrap but that's it. It's not that I am on top of it, as much as PFD's came in last week, so I just got all my shopping finished.
Bubelah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Nope. Thankfully, our son is of an age (21) where a nice sized check and new slippers do nicely,lol!
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:13 am No not yet. I have no idea what I'm going to get for my teen boy. Any suggestions?
Why not do small gifts and a family vacation?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I haven’t started, but I have children with November and December birthdays.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ssshhhhhh! We haven't even had Halloween or Thanksgiving yet. I haven't done any shopping yet.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
PurpleTurtle
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I started picking up some small gifts and stocking-stuffers over the summer. We haven't decided what the kids' "big" gifts will be this year yet. Which reminds me, dh and I should probably get on that.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, I'm almost done, but I shop year round. There's just a few more things I need to get, and one thing I need to make.
Locked Previous topicNext topic