The worst two men the whitehouse has ever known.

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Whoa! Really? She is way more messed up than I realized.
DSamuels wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:24 am That she applauds it doesn’t surprise me in the least. She herself once made a similar comment about my grandchildren. She was called out by almost everyone in the Current Events & Hot Topics group on CM.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:11 am Oh yeah I’m the sick cookie but whoareyou goes and says she hopes kids are shot and killed in red states and you applaud her comments. Well if that isn’t what you call a sick cookie and IM a sick cookie, I’ll take the title! I wouldn’t want to be what you think is acceptable and sane!
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:49 pm

You’re one sick cookie.
I bet you were one of those bullies in school who tripped kids or lied and set them up to be in trouble with the teacher and all sorts of sadistic maneuvers.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Of course she will deny she ever said anything but many of us took screenshots.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:29 am Whoa! Really? She is way more messed up than I realized.
DSamuels wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:24 am That she applauds it doesn’t surprise me in the least. She herself once made a similar comment about my grandchildren. She was called out by almost everyone in the Current Events & Hot Topics group on CM.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:11 am Oh yeah I’m the sick cookie but whoareyou goes and says she hopes kids are shot and killed in red states and you applaud her comments. Well if that isn’t what you call a sick cookie and IM a sick cookie, I’ll take the title! I wouldn’t want to be what you think is acceptable and sane!

Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ll PM you. I’m curious exactly what she said and I’m sure she will have a fit in here if we continue talking about it.
DSamuels wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:33 am Of course she will deny she ever said anything but many of us took screenshots.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:29 am Whoa! Really? She is way more messed up than I realized.

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Just stop!
People at CM who took screenshots were pathetic, and if you did too , you’re just as pathetic. Holding grudges and trying to make cases against people is really unacceptable . You’re making yourself look bad. Unstable.

DSamuels wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:33 am Of course she will deny she ever said anything but many of us took screenshots.

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If you made a comment like that about her grandkids you are the one looking bad and taking screen shots isn’t pathetic. Saying someone is pathetic for taking screen shots of such a horrid comment is what’s pretty pathetic. You have looked pretty unstable tonight yourself!
Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:38 am Just stop!
People at CM who took screenshots were pathetic, and if you did too , you’re just as pathetic. Holding grudges and trying to make cases against people is really unacceptable . You’re making yourself look bad. Unstable.

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

I never made any comments about her grandchildren.

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:44 am If you made a comment like that about her grandkids you are the one looking bad and taking screen shots isn’t pathetic. Saying someone is pathetic for taking screen shots of such a horrid comment is what’s pretty pathetic. You have looked pretty unstable tonight yourself!

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m not going to discuss this any further on this post. I may say something I shouldn’t.
Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:49 am I never made any comments about her grandchildren.

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:44 am If you made a comment like that about her grandkids you are the one looking bad and taking screen shots isn’t pathetic. Saying someone is pathetic for taking screen shots of such a horrid comment is what’s pretty pathetic. You have looked pretty unstable tonight yourself!

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bull-F***ing-shit! That is a lie and you know it, unless you have memory problems. And that comment is exactly why screenshots were made.

This is off topic and has been taken to PM. Please stop.
Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:49 am I never made any comments about her grandchildren.

Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

You already did- several times.
You are almost as nasty as Billsfan- remember her?😳
It would be great if you’d just leave and join another group,
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:56 am I’m not going to discuss this any further on this post. I may say something I shouldn’t.

KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You're a tad too old to be this immature. Wow.
Locked Previous topicNext topic