Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:05 am
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:02 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:28 am

Nice neighborhoods don't allow renting
That would require an HOA, and HOA's are a worthless waste of money. I would never live in an HOA again if I didn't have to.
One crappy neighbor doesn't make the whole neighborhood crappy, no matter how much you want it to.
I love my HOA and it isn't a waste of money to me. I don't want to live near trash and it's great to not have to deal with it
I once lived in an HOA and even attended all the meetings. They handled the money poorly, wasted it on unnecessary crap, and we still had to listen to the neighbors downstairs fighting with each other almost every night. Didn't keep the crappy people out AND they wasted my money. And they imposed stupid ass rules on us too.
Never again.
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:03 am
sarah824 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:58 am

Allow??? What the hell kind of neighborhood do you live in that has to ALLOW anything? I am a grown adult and don't need permission to do anything when it comes to my house and property.... Thanks but no thanks!
An HOA. It prevents trash from living here
Pass.... We are perfectly happy in our GREAT neighborhood without someone telling us how we have to live, but you go on with needing rules to tell you how to live. I have seen way too many problems with HOAs to ever want to deal with that. In 17 years we have had 1 bad neighbor out of 10 houses. I'll take my chances without an HOA. Thanks! Have a great day!! :-)
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

sarah824 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:26 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:21 pm I wouldnt live in such a trashy neighborhood.
How does one neighbor make the neighborhood trashy? We live in nice neighborhood, but one of the homeowners once rented their house out before deciding to sell and the people they rented to were horrible. That didn't make our whole neighborhood trashy, just those particular neighbors.... Way to be judgy though....
Yes they do
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He should be charged with animal neglect at least. You DO NOT LEAVE an animal to fend for itself! I hope they can track down his poor puppy as well.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yikes. Those poor kids.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ve lived here for 4 years (in my rental..gasp)
My neighbors on one side have been here for about 2 years and the other about a year.
And I have never spoken to them.
I can’t imagine knowing so much about my neighbors.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic