Going to concerts alone? Do you do it or is it weird!

Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I think I could go to a concert alone. I went to Shinedown last weekend with dh, but if he had hadn't wanted to go, I would have gone anyway.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

I've done several things alone. I would never go to a concert alone.
Have fun. Enjoy yourself.
what concert?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:09 am I’m definitely going on Friday night.
If I didn't do things alone, I wouldn't do anything. DH never wants to do anything with me, and I don't have friends, so if I want to do stuff I go alone. Movies, concerts, theme parks, dinner sometimes. All alone. Why should I not have fun just because I'm by myself?
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I haven’t but I would. I often eat out alone and go shopping alone. I kind of prefer it if I’m on a shopping mission rather than just farting around. Who are you seeing? I’ve got two concerts coming up and DH is going to both with me. I think, lol.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:26 pm
Bubbs wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:09 am I’m definitely going on Friday night.
If I didn't do things alone, I wouldn't do anything. DH never wants to do anything with me, and I don't have friends, so if I want to do stuff I go alone. Movies, concerts, theme parks, dinner sometimes. All alone. Why should I not have fun just because I'm by myself?
Yes! Exactly, I’m tired of waiting for someone to go places with me. It’s nice, but I am not going to spend the rest of my life waiting. I missed out on so much because I didn’t have someone to go.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:59 pm I haven’t but I would. I often eat out alone and go shopping alone. I kind of prefer it if I’m on a shopping mission rather than just farting around. Who are you seeing? I’ve got two concerts coming up and DH is going to both with me. I think, lol.
Just a local band.
I prefer shopping alone or browsing alone. My kids ask for too much crap & sometimes I go just to be around people for a bit.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

No, I would not enjoy myself.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I will go anywhere and everywhere either with whoever wishes to join me...or alone. I will never not go anywhere just because I couldn't find someone else who was also interested in going. You go, girl! :)

Enjoy the concert!
Anonymous 7

Unread post

And, oh! Sometimes going to a concert alone pays off! One time I went to a small venue in my state to see Cyndi Lauper. In the middle of "Time After Time" she noticed that I was sitting at a table alone. She yelled out to me, "Hey, girl! Whatcha doing sitting there alone?" I almost died! She came down from the stage and up to my table and sang the rest of her song with me!
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:17 pm No, I would not enjoy myself.
I decided that I had to try or I will miss out on so much.
Locked Previous topicNext topic