Trump faces fresh sexual assault allegation

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I do agree that there are many instances where the #metoo accusations sound like has beens and wannabees wanting to jump on the bandwagon. But those are usually cases where a man is accused by one woman and when digging a little deeper, it seems more a case of regretting S*x rather than being forced or coerced into it.
But here we’re talking about at least 20 women. And we have the precedent of Trump bragging about being able to “grab any woman by the p**sy” just because of his fame and money. We also have the precedent that he has cheated on 2 wives and has gotten a younger model to marry every decade or so.
So really... a woman accusing Trump of sexual misconduct is much more believable than one accusing Tom Hanks of sexual misconduct.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:25 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:17 pm Well, she would say that, wouldn’t she?
I mean, nothing bad can be true about her idol.
And the phrase “15 minutes of fame” is a cliché, so I just used it out of habit. I had no clue it had been used by one of my ignored posters. I didn’t read morgan’s reply. I confess I occasionally do click on one of her replies when I’m bored because engaging her it’s like asking a Playboy bunny her opinion about America’s involvement in WWI after the Zimmerman telegram. It’s fun to see how she has no clue what she’s talking about.
But this was too easy, I didn’t click her reply, as it was obviously some crap to dismiss any negative accusation against her idol and not very worthy of a counter argument.

Believe me, I would never confuse you with morgan, because while I do disagree with you politically, you express yourself properly and I respect that. I’ve also agreed with you on other matters. Not so with her 😂
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:08 pm Well Morgan claimed the woman was looking for her 15 minutes of fame.

I said she should be heard and it should be properly investigated.

You then quoted me about the 15 minutes of fame.

Are you sure you didn't read Morgan's reply.....

If not, that's really weird you misread my comment so poorly.

I know we've agreed in some topics. It surprised me you were equating my reply to the 15 minutes of fame cliche. Moreso I feel many of these women are used for political gain and that sickens me. Every time a woman drags her accusation through the news instead of the court system I believe it hurts victims. Even if the claim is true - it's used only at a time when politically expedient and in a manner to sensationalize. It makes women difficult to believe.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Yep.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:41 pm I do agree that there are many instances where the #metoo accusations sound like has beens and wannabees wanting to jump on the bandwagon. But those are usually cases where a man is accused by one woman and when digging a little deeper, it seems more a case of regretting S*x rather than being forced or coerced into it.
But here we’re talking about at least 20 women. And we have the precedent of Trump bragging about being able to “grab any woman by the p**sy” just because of his fame and money. We also have the precedent that he has cheated on 2 wives and has gotten a younger model to marry every decade or so.
So really... a woman accusing Trump of sexual misconduct is much more believable than one accusing Tom Hanks of sexual misconduct.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:25 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:17 pm Well, she would say that, wouldn’t she?
I mean, nothing bad can be true about her idol.
And the phrase “15 minutes of fame” is a cliché, so I just used it out of habit. I had no clue it had been used by one of my ignored posters. I didn’t read morgan’s reply. I confess I occasionally do click on one of her replies when I’m bored because engaging her it’s like asking a Playboy bunny her opinion about America’s involvement in WWI after the Zimmerman telegram. It’s fun to see how she has no clue what she’s talking about.
But this was too easy, I didn’t click her reply, as it was obviously some crap to dismiss any negative accusation against her idol and not very worthy of a counter argument.

Believe me, I would never confuse you with morgan, because while I do disagree with you politically, you express yourself properly and I respect that. I’ve also agreed with you on other matters. Not so with her 😂

I know we've agreed in some topics. It surprised me you were equating my reply to the 15 minutes of fame cliche. Moreso I feel many of these women are used for political gain and that sickens me. Every time a woman drags her accusation through the news instead of the court system I believe it hurts victims. Even if the claim is true - it's used only at a time when politically expedient and in a manner to sensationalize. It makes women difficult to believe.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:05 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:36 pm Well, he denied the accusations of what? 19 women... I don’t see why he will acknowledge the 20th woman to accuse him.
And his followers continue to believe him 🙄 SMH...
I still maintain it shouldn't be a She said - He said tried in the media.

Every woman who feels she has been assaulted has the right to be heard seriously and her claim investigated and the accused has every right to be considered innocent until found guilty.

It's just so difficult to take people seriously when they only toss out accusations to media and only when it might make a bigger publicity statement than a focus on determining guilt and metering out consequences.

I haven't yet read her story but from all the snippets, this is the first she's accused - in a sensational magazine release.

So while I won't discount immediately because I support President Trump, I'm not going to immediately believe the account because it was put on the cover of a magazine.
So, whatever happened to all those women who accused Herman Cain, and Roy Moore of sexual assaults and improprieties? It seems that once the accused is out of the limelight, nobody really cares if the accusations are investigated or not....
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:02 pm Another wannabe wants 15 minutes of fame? She'll be joining a long line of them.

"Live updates" ROTFLMAO!
How quickly do they think this one will be resolved??? They gonna investigate, try, and then execute over twatter in the next hour?

GMAB!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

29again wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:40 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:36 pm Well, he denied the accusations of what? 19 women... I don’t see why he will acknowledge the 20th woman to accuse him.
U

Every woman who feels she has been assaulted has the right to be heard seriously and her claim investigated and the accused has every right to be considered innocent until found guilty.

It's just so difficult to take people seriously when they only toss out accusations to media and only when it might make a bigger publicity statement than a focus on determining guilt and metering out consequences.

I haven't yet read her story but from all the snippets, this is the first she's accused - in a sensational magazine release.

So while I won't discount immediately because I support President Trump, I'm not going to immediately believe the account because it was put on the cover of a magazine.
So, whatever happened to all those women who accused Herman Cain, and Roy Moore of sexual assaults and improprieties? It seems that once the accused is out of the limelight, nobody really cares if the accusations are investigated or not....
I wonder what happened too
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wonder how many of these women will pursue their accusations once Trump leaves office... in '25. How many will still be willing to go to court and accuse him once he is no longer President?
Expand your thinking

Try it.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

29again wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:42 pm
morgan wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:02 pm Another wannabe wants 15 minutes of fame? She'll be joining a long line of them.

"Live updates" ROTFLMAO!
How quickly do they think this one will be resolved??? They gonna investigate, try, and then execute over twatter in the next hour?

GMAB!
Right!

HEY! Where's the LIVE update?!? I need the updates that were promised damnit!
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well they weren't willing to go to court and accuse him 30, 20, 10 years ago so why would they come crawling out of the woodwork in 2025? :?
29again wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:48 pm I wonder how many of these women will pursue their accusations once Trump leaves office... in '25. How many will still be willing to go to court and accuse him once he is no longer President?
KAG
Mean Girl
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:50 pm Well they weren't willing to go to court and accuse him 30, 20, 10 years ago so why would they come crawling out of the woodwork in 2025? :?
29again wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:48 pm I wonder how many of these women will pursue their accusations once Trump leaves office... in '25. How many will still be willing to go to court and accuse him once he is no longer President?
Yup. Once he is no longer a target, they will go on about their normal daily lives.... and nothing more will ever be said about this.
Expand your thinking

Try it.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

29again wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:40 pm

They really should have followed up with law enforcement if they felt they had been abused or assaulted.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Locked Previous topicNext topic