Update - The teacher didn’t grade her work

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would be in the Principal's office, and I wouldn't be leaving until I talked to that teacher. Print out the email and take it in with you. She's not doing her job, or she doesn't like your daughter. Either way they would be sick of me by the end of the day.

msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

whenever my dd has an issue with a teacher that she can not get straightened out by talking to the teacher she will go and talk to the AP of the dept. She has had teachers get upset that she went over their head but it works.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Any updates?
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:45 am Okay, And????

So basically your dd didn't do well in the class & you're blaming the teacher .
Reading isn't your strong suit is it?
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I'm hoping that the DD is telling the truth...that she did the assignments and turned them in.
RedBottoms

Unread post

If I was sure my DD was telling the truth then I would email the teacher and if no resolution there I would be talking to admin. Teachers should not hand out assignments if they can't grade them in a timely manner
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Are you 100% positive that your kid, did the work completely, followed instructions, turned it in on time, and put their name on it?

Teachers do not wake up in the morning and say to themselves "which kid can I screw over today". Teachers do not randomly hand out grades, students earn grades. If any of my 5 kids gets an F, then they earned an F.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

My daughter had a teacher in 3rd grade who never graded homework or projects. I never did anything but when she moved up a grade and they asked if she could have the same teacher for 4th grade I said no and mentioned about things not being graded. I think he must have talked to her because she grade things now in 4th grade according to my daughters friends mom who is still in that class. So I would email the teacher and get the whole story than go to the principal with it if it turns out to be true.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:09 amAny updates?
Updated. :)
Deleted User 114

Unread post

Hopefully everything gets straightened out.. : )
Locked Previous topicNext topic