Oh lord baby momma drama

RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:16 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:08 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:03 pm
And now people are going on and on and on for months about it. Wasn't that post back in like October or November .
Its an inside joke. Its going to be referenced probably for a long time.
From what i have noticed she isn't the one who keeps bringing it up it is everyone else. I think you guys just needs to someone to pick on and you all are choosing her.
Because a lot of people make post about what they get their children for Christmas. A lot of people will bring it up in other post. What makes hers any different.

That is why i dont post on here often because you woman are like clic in high school . You guys are like high school mean girls.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:26 am Sounds like baby mama is jealous, and wants the boyfriend back. She is doing all she can to make sure he doesn't spend the night with her, like he was going to. When he brought her with him to drop off his son, that was the icing on the cake.

She's got a lot of thinking to do. If she stays with this guy, and they have kids together, she is going to be stuck with BM forever.
I think it is jealousy too. The thing is, she has a boyfriend.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:59 pm I don't think its a good idea to have a kid around a dating partner that much. If the kid gets attached to your DD it will upset him when/if they break up and he never sees her again. It can f**k with a small child's mind.
It is kind of hard to spend time together without his son since he has a baby so much
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:31 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:59 pm I don't think its a good idea to have a kid around a dating partner that much. If the kid gets attached to your DD it will upset him when/if they break up and he never sees her again. It can f**k with a small child's mind.
It is kind of hard to spend time together without his son since he has a baby so much
well it is what it is. Being a parent means sacrifice. She can come over after the baby is down for the night in bed. Or he can get a sitter for their dates. Or they can hang out during mom's time.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:02 pm
well it is what it is. Being a parent means sacrifice. She can come over after the baby is down for the night in bed. Or he can get a sitter for their dates. Or they can hang out during mom's time.
He lives an hour and a half from us. Mom has him
2 days a week if that and just like the other night calls him unexpectedly to get him. And he has him every weekend. So having his son around dd is going to happen.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:06 pm

2 days a week if that and just like the other night calls him unexpectedly to get him. And he has him every weekend. So having his son around dd is going to happen.
Then he is a bad father and putting his own wants above the needs of his child. Maybe Dad should put dating aside for now or date a woman that lives closer to him that can come over as soon as he calls and says "Baby is asleep for the night".
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:10 pm

Then he is a bad father and putting his own wants above the needs of his child. Maybe Dad should put dating aside for now or date a woman that lives closer to him that can come over as soon as he calls and says "Baby is asleep for the night".
Having a girlfriend doesn't make him a bad father. And people men or women shouldn't put their lives on hold because they are parents. What about mom being a bad mothet for having a boyfriend and spending more time with him than her own son. Or how about mom trying to fight dd with her child right there. He is a great father.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:18 pm

Having a girlfriend doesn't make him a bad father. And people men or women shouldn't put their lives on hold because they are parents. What about mom being a bad mothet for having a boyfriend and spending more time with him than her own son. Or how about mom trying to fight dd with her child right there. He is a great father.
I think I feel very sorry for this kid. She is going to have a hard life.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:21 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:18 pm

I think I feel very sorry for this kid. She is going to have a hard life.
It is a he and his father adore himm having a girlfriend doesn't make him a bad dad.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:16 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:12 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:10 am
The same reason you assume everyone with a dd is custom hoodie mom. I am sure there are not that many members on here that is going to assume that anyone who has a daughter is someone who made a post 4 months ago is the same person . But you didn't answer my question. What is your problem with her? I see this at least once a week on here. Did she offend you in some way?
No, she didn't offend me at all. I only read her first post but like you I see members asking if the OP is the custom hoodie mom all the time. I figured I would get it in first this time, lol
I still can't figure out what is wrong with what she decided to buy her child. Maybe ill make a post about buying my dd an iPhone and i be referred to ad iPhone mom.
Say it's for Valentine's day. And the newest model also. Also be like ods and buy her 3 different screen cases. Idk why he did that but it's his money so...
Locked Previous topicNext topic