Jo Jo needs to grow grow up!

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Since my 8 year old likes jojo I'm glad her songs are staying marketed towards her age group instead of becoming more appropriate for teens.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:46 pm
LuckyEightWow wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:39 pm When she started she was younger so her videos grow with her.

However, she’s still a child, not a grown adult.
She is NOT a child she is 15. That's a teenager. HECK she has a learners permit. She can drive and owns a car. What child can legally drive a car?

And her videos and songs aren't growing with her. A kid in a candy store! Yeah I am sure every teenager loves that song.
What child can drive a car? One who is of legal age to do so. She might be in her teen years but that doesn’t make her any less a child.

You are mighty worked up over something that doesn’t involve you. If you don’t like it, tell your DD that you do t want her watching it.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

i don't really get the problem here. She seems pretty wholesome. If you don't like how your kid is acting, modify their behavior accordingly....
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:14 pm
EmilyH87 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:00 pm

She is NOT a child she is 15. That's a teenager. HECK she has a learners permit. She can drive and owns a car. What child can legally drive a car?

And her videos and songs aren't growing with her. A kid in a candy store! Yeah I am sure every teenager loves that song.
If the point was for her to appeal to teenagers, she'd change it up. But her audience is kids (and I will still call a teenager a kid and so will others). Not sure why you've got yourself all worked up over this. How many actors are actually as young as the characters they portray?
SHES a singer not a actress.
She's still pretty much playing a CHARACTER. Again, why are you so concerned about it? She's appealing to her market. Why is this a shocking concept?
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
BloodHoney
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Eves9 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:21 pm
BloodHoney wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:18 pm
Eves9 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:55 pm I'm more concerned by the fact she has a receding hairline at 15.
That happens if you wear a tight pony tail all of the time.
I'm aware lol

Let me rephrase, I'm concerned that the adults in her life are letting her butcher her hair.
I agree. Lol
'Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.'
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

well she’s an entertainer, that youtube persona is her character. it’s how she makes enough money to have a BMW with her face on it.

remember Lazytown? it was on nick jr back in the day, one of the main characters was like a ten year old girl but the girl playing her was an actual 20soneghibg year old adult.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think she is kind of odd and agree to a point but she’s totally doing it because of her image and maintaining her income so I can’t hate and can’t say I blame her.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I'm sorry she's not stuffy enough for your comfort.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is that JoJo with the BowBow?
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:14 pm
EmilyH87 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:00 pm

If the point was for her to appeal to teenagers, she'd change it up. But her audience is kids (and I will still call a teenager a kid and so will others). Not sure why you've got yourself all worked up over this. How many actors are actually as young as the characters they portray?
SHES a singer not a actress.
She was actually a dancer first. Then got into singing and acting
Locked Previous topicNext topic