Missing Mom of newborn twins

Deleted User 172

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:38 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:42 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:26 pm Where does it say she lives at home? Where does it say she is always out partying?
This article says she lives with her mother with her kids.
The baby daddy of the twins is also the baby daddy of the middle kid I guess.
So 2 baby daddy's and living with mom.
I don't see that. And that doesn't mean she's always out partying, is a bad mom, and is more deserving of whatever happened to her.
It was a different article I found it in.
No it doesn't mean she's a bad mom or partying all the time. I went out also while I was living with my parents after my separation.
I hope she's not dead.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I hope they find her safe.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Jesus she’s a missing young woman. That’s the only thing that matters. How she parents, who she lives with is not relevant beyond some very basic facts.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am remaining silent until this thread reaches page 12...lest I be judged for speculating AGAIN.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:42 pm Jesus she’s a missing young woman. That’s the only thing that matters. How she parents, who she lives with is not relevant beyond some very basic facts.
If she were a middle-aged married mom who disappeared, everyone would be sending prayers for her safe return, but because she is a young single mom who dared have a night out, they are acting like she is a bad mom who is somehow deserving of it. Look at all of the assumptions about this woman.
My husband was seven when his mom disappeared. Because she was a young single mom who sometimes had a night out, people made these same assumptions, that she was some negligent parent who partied all of the time and must have gotten herself into trouble. That included the police. No one listened to the people who actually knew her, who said she was a loving mother who never would have just left her son without making sure he was taken care of. It's victim blaming.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:10 pm
Oliviasmom72 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:36 pm If you read the article and all the others it is obvious she lives with her parents.

4 kids by 22 at least 2 fathers most likely 3...I say she parties a lot.

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:26 pm Where does it say she lives at home? Where does it say she is always out partying?
Where does it say that she lives with her parents? Where does it say that her children have multiple father's? Even if that did, that does not automatically mean that she parties a lot. You are looking at a young mom and just making all of these assumptions with no evidence.

This young lady is dead or being held captive. A house has been searched and a car has been towed by the police and the not one of the men she was seen leaving with has been arrested. I hope she is found soon
Spurlock's mom, Ellen, told FOX News that she and her daughter currently live together in Richmond, Va.
https://fox17.com/news/local/missing-ke ... appearance
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Jeez people she is someone's daughter .....
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If in fact she was a deadbeat Mother, she still didn't deserve dead or abduction
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:52 pm Her parents allow that irresponsible behavior. Someone has to babysit while she is out having S*x and getting pregnant.

I've posted about the woman I know who just had her 4th baby by a 4th guy, all while living at home.

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:37 pm Her parents enabled her by watching the kids whenever she wanted and I want to know if she has newborn twins and 2 other kids why she was at a bar.
I didn't read the article but you do know that you can party and get pregnant without leaving your house
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:42 pm
This article says she lives with her mother with her kids.
The baby daddy of the twins is also the baby daddy of the middle kid I guess.
So 2 baby daddy's and living with mom.
So? There are women here that have kids by other men and they're living with a different man.
Locked Previous topicNext topic