Now that she had her baby SM is constantly bitching about my kids having their own rooms

Anonymous 2

Unread post

If the stepmom is verbally abusive to them, despite what their dad may or may not want, why are you not attempting to set up this type of arrangement???
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:03 pm
Anonymous 9 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 6:18 pm She can have a nursery for her baby. Your kids just won't come over anymore. Because that's what you want right? For your kids to only want you and not see their dad. f**k him and his new wife.
What I think would be best is if they go to their dads like normal but just come to my house to sleep.

My ex isn't okay with that
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:32 pm If the stepmom is verbally abusive to them, despite what their dad may or may not want, why are you not attempting to set up this type of arrangement???
Anonymous 9 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 6:18 pm She can have a nursery for her baby. Your kids just won't come over anymore. Because that's what you want right? For your kids to only want you and not see their dad. f**k him and his new wife.
What I think would be best is if they go to their dads like normal but just come to my house to sleep.

I have an appointment with my lawyer already to get everything going
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why not? He's ok with his wife calling his children douchebags
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:08 pm
sheramom4 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 7:54 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 7:50 pm They have been trying to work with him

So they have offered to share? They have suggested changing up another room in the house? It sounds like their only suggestion has been that the young kids be allowed to use their rooms half the time which sounds like a recipe for disaster. I can imagine what your teens would do the first time a preschooler messed up something in the room. And I am sure you would be prepared to sue SM for whatever precious item it was that her kids dared to touch.
Yes to other rooms. There is a basement that they won't finish

They would prefer to spend time at dads and come just to my house to sleep
Have they offered to help refinish the basement and are they willing to give up their current rooms and take the basement rooms as young kids can't be in the basement? I mean at 15 and 16 they should be willing to put in at least some sweat equity.
If they go and spend time there are you willing to take care of all of the transportation to get them to and from?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 7:50 pm They have been trying to work with him

So they have offered to share? They have suggested changing up another room in the house? It sounds like their only suggestion has been that the young kids be allowed to use their rooms half the time which sounds like a recipe for disaster. I can imagine what your teens would do the first time a preschooler messed up something in the room. And I am sure you would be prepared to sue SM for whatever precious item it was that her kids dared to touch.

And who dp you suggest they put in the basemenr since young kids can't be put in the basement.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

?
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Attachments
You-Guys-Are-Still-Here-Lady-Gaga-Gif.gif
Anonymous 1

Unread post

sheramom4 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:48 pm

Have they offered to help refinish the basement and are they willing to give up their current rooms and take the basement rooms as young kids can't be in the basement? I mean at 15 and 16 they should be willing to put in at least some sweat equity.
If they go and spend time there are you willing to take care of all of the transportation to get them to and from?
My ex won't even consider it.
They can walk or drive there on their own but yes i would give rides if needed
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:45 pm

And who dp you suggest they put in the basemenr since young kids can't be put in the basement.
No one because my ex won't even consider it
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Good! I hope you'll update us after you've met with your lawyer.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:42 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:32 pm If the stepmom is verbally abusive to them, despite what their dad may or may not want, why are you not attempting to set up this type of arrangement???

I have an appointment with my lawyer already to get everything going
Locked Previous topicNext topic