Hate alive and well in our young military

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well, well, well.....After investigation and interviews it has been determined the gestures were NOT racially motivated but part of the “circle game.”
An investigation into accusations that students at last week's Army-Navy football game made white supremacist gestures determined that the students were playing a game and had no racist intentions, according to officials at West Point.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ar ... r-n1105926

Another hoax bites the dust.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Don't worry. The left will conjure up some more nonsense in the attempt to push their narrative that all straight white men are terrorists.
DSamuels wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:35 pm Well, well, well.....After investigation and interviews it has been determined the gestures were NOT racially motivated but part of the “circle game.”
An investigation into accusations that students at last week's Army-Navy football game made white supremacist gestures determined that the students were playing a game and had no racist intentions, according to officials at West Point.

KAG
Mean Girl
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:35 pm Well, well, well.....After investigation and interviews it has been determined the gestures were NOT racially motivated but part of the “circle game.”

I thought that is what they were doing. People here said that no one does it anymore. Which was news to me since I work with teens every now and then.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hate is NOT alive and well in our young military and shame on those who judge and persecute them wrongly. These young men are heroes.
KAG
Mean Girl
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"Still, "we are disappointed by the immature behavior of the cadets," said Lt. Gen. Darryl A. Williams, 60th superintendent, U.S. Military Academy. The cadets will be disciplined, according to the statement."

"We must be mindful of behavior which brings that trust into question and ensure our actions meet the high ethical and professional standards our nation expects the American Soldier to uphold," Chief of Staff of the Army, Gen. James C. McConville said."

If that was one of mine, I'd slap a knot on his head.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not sure what the issue is here
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

morgan wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:56 pm He's pretty dark for a KKK club. Weird.
Frau Holle wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:44 pm I think this is a black man.

651185B2-A5E4-4CFB-BDC3-E538ED34011A.jpeg

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:41 am

No.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

It was a very immature thing to do but it was not what they were accused of doing.

Generalizing on the part of anyone never works.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

leadfoot40 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:48 am Not sure what the issue is here
You'd be perfectly fine with your West Point cadet acting like a disrespectful fool?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

So what’s the final answer?
Did they or didn’t they use a white supremacy symbol???
The military really isn’t bigoted- at least when we were a military family for 21 years we knew a bunch of good people in the USA and Europe. Good people of different races and nationalities who all worked together and cared.
This seems to be an overreaction.
Locked Previous topicNext topic