Reward people who use the system

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why are people so invested in other people’s personal lives and details on here? Don’t you have your own?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:02 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:45 am
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:42 am

Right

I’ll reopen cafemom and pull the comment you made 😂

Your story changed once you moved over here

Some of us remember redbottoms on cm 😂
okay Becky. I can post my tax records if you like. We never qualified for WIC. I would have used it if we qualified because my twins were on the high calorie Neosure which costs twice as much as regular formula and I originally thought I was going to be EBF. But we got turned down so we survived off of free samples from the pediatrician office and I got a lot of those coupons they mail you and formula vouchers and used those.

I have told this story before on both sites.
Waiting on those paystubs red

Not all of us can spend all day on here
You have to be one big loser to be asking people for those details online. 🙄
RedBottoms

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:57 am
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:40 am
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:38 am

that was always the story. We made exactly $1000 too much to qualify and that was that. We had to figure it out on our own and we did.
That’s not the story you gave on cm 😂😂🤣
No I remember this. She applied for WIC due to something going on with the boys and the super sensitivity of their stomachs (I don't really remember what the issue was) and was denied. The formula for their super sensitive stomachs was super expensive but they managed to figure it out.
yes thank you for backing my story up. It was not for stomachs though it was the high calorie formula because they were underweight from being preemies. But yes-you have most of the story right
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:56 am You’re slightly off. She never got WIC, but they received EIC, which she doesn’t consider welfare.

Not a dig against you, Red, just giving the correct story.
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:49 am

okay Becky. I can post my tax records if you like. We never qualified for WIC. I would have used it if we qualified because my twins were on the high calorie Neosure which costs twice as much as regular formula and I originally thought I was going to be EBF. But we got turned down so we survived off of free samples from the pediatrician office and I got a lot of those coupons they mail you and formula vouchers and used those.

Ok Susan

Post whatever you want it’s hilarious when you post proof 😂😂😂😂
thank you. that is correct. We did get EIC for years back but I never really considered that welfare. I know people agree or disagree on that. We have not had EIC in several years now though. DH started making too much probably at least 4 years ago.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:12 pm
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:51 am

Don’t forget to include the few months of paystubs after the twins 😂😂😂
bwahaha lucky for me I keep receipts!

This is 2007's tax return which is the year I had the twins. Our yearly income was $36, 375. Which is too much for WIC qualifications which was over the WIC income limit for a family of four at that time. Now it would not be because of inflation, but it was then.

I tried to find exactly what the cut off was but apparently finding it is not easy as I could not.

48396626_10215982197961987_1752923672739315712_n.jpg
Your life must be truly horrible and pathetic to feel you have to dig out paperwork from 2007 in order to "prove" someone wrong. I'm glad I have friends and family in real life, I would hate to be like you.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:30 pm

This is 2007's tax return which is the year I had the twins. Our yearly income was $36, 375. Which is too much for WIC qualifications which was over the WIC income limit for a family of four at that time. Now it would not be because of inflation, but it was then.

I tried to find exactly what the cut off was but apparently finding it is not easy as I could not.

Your life must be truly horrible and pathetic to feel you have to dig out paperwork from 2007 in order to "prove" someone wrong. I'm glad I have friends and family in real life, I would hate to be like you.
thanks Becky. Then why are you posting on here? We keep all the tax returns in one manila folder so it took me just a minute or so to find it
Anonymous 10

Unread post

I definitely would have waited to have children until my income was higher.
Anonymous 0

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:30 pm

I am a different anon, but we are both showing as anon 10 I think.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:50 pm

I definitely would have waited to have children until my income was higher.
I have infertility so that was not an option for me. It was kinda then or never. And like I said-we did okay. We had a house. Two reliable cars. Furniture. Savings. Health Insurance etc. Our kids had every toy that came out mostly because a lot of people wanted to buy them things.

We did not do without anything important.

It was a struggle sometimes making ends meet but mostly we just had to budget very carefully. I did not get to send out fancy baby announcements or have fancy maternity or newborn photo shoots and I had to get the cheaper double stroller instead of the fancy really cool ones-things like that. It was still mostly first world problems.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:15 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:59 am
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:22 am

My credit report and bank account would suggest otherwise
Your credit report and bank account that are a result of YOUR HUSBAND'S success at work. That's a testament to HIM, NOT you.

You contribute nothing. You're living off of your husband.

Any credit you MAY have had on your own before marriage has long aged off. Stop with your superiority. It's false.
not true. My credit score is always higher than his. I can check it right now and it will be higher than his. Because you get points for having established credit longer and I had perfect credit for years before I met him and he even started establishing credit. ;)

and my name is first on everything from the mortgage to the bank accounts to the car loans. So no, I have really really good credit actually.
Having credit is nothing to brag about.
Locked Previous topicNext topic