Big Brother

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yipes-Stripes wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:45 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:41 pm
Yipes-Stripes wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:36 pm Well, I'm out of the competition. I guess now I just root for weird Scottie, my dd's pick in our draft.
Bayleigh handled herself very well. I think she's pretty psyched to get to see Swaggy though.
Oh, definitely! I think they're rushing things, but I guess you would get to know someone very quicklyin that house! Was hoping Julie would ask her about the potential pregnancy, but no luck
I hadn't heard about a pregnancy! Lol, maybe that had something to do with her complete blowup. Did you (or anyone) notice the blood in her mouth when she was freaking out?
Yipes-Stripes
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:11 pm
Yipes-Stripes wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:45 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:41 pm
Bayleigh handled herself very well. I think she's pretty psyched to get to see Swaggy though.
Oh, definitely! I think they're rushing things, but I guess you would get to know someone very quicklyin that house! Was hoping Julie would ask her about the potential pregnancy, but no luck
I hadn't heard about a pregnancy! Lol, maybe that had something to do with her complete blowup. Did you (or anyone) notice the blood in her mouth when she was freaking out?
I guess on the live feeds she was telling Hayley she thought she could be pregnant. I didn't see the blood, holy shit!
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

slight spoiler----- Sam told Hay that she wants tyler and Angela gone.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msgme wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:22 pm slight spoiler----- Sam told Hay that she wants tyler and Angela gone.
Sam is turning out to be quite the little liar.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:26 pm
msgme wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:22 pm slight spoiler----- Sam told Hay that she wants tyler and Angela gone.
She's really mad at ty right now and KC ticked her off as well. She almost self evicted twice yesterday. 45 mins before the show last night she was in the DR tying to walk out lol
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msgme wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:42 pm
She's really mad at ty right now and KC ticked her off as well. She almost self evicted twice yesterday. 45 mins before the show last night she was in the DR tying to walk out lol
Why is she mad at them?
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:07 pm

Why is she mad at them?
it started when ty told her about his power. she was upset that he didn't tell her sooner. he told her to vote out bay. then later in the day KC had a conversation with her and was really pushing too hard telling her that she had to vote out Bay that without her vote bay would stay and come after her and ty. Sam didn't want to be the one to send Bay home and the idea that they were "using" her really upset her. on top of ty pretty much ignoring Sam the past week. according to the spoiler vegas she told production she was refusing to vote and tried walking out but production stopped her telling her America would hate her if she left.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msgme wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Why is she mad at them?
it started when ty told her about his power. she was upset that he didn't tell her sooner. he told her to vote out bay. then later in the day KC had a conversation with her and was really pushing too hard telling her that she had to vote out Bay that without her vote bay would stay and come after her and ty. Sam didn't want to be the one to send Bay home and the idea that they were "using" her really upset her. on top of ty pretty much ignoring Sam the past week. according to the spoiler vegas she told production she was refusing to vote and tried walking out but production stopped her telling her America would hate her if she left.
Ty has a power?
Sam was all I’ll do whatever you want Tyler you know that...
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:27 pm
msgme wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:22 pm
Why is she mad at them?
Ty has a power?
Sam was all I’ll do whatever you want Tyler you know that...
Ty has a cloud power to keep him safe at either a orig nom or a veto nom. He told no one until he told sam and it really bothered sam that he didn't trust her to tell her. Sam really doesn't want to be there she doesn't like the whole "game play" She was very emotional last night. L6 is very much over sam. Some ppl are suspecting that she's jealous of Angela. Personally I really think its been a steady downfall for sam. She has issues with the lying and back stabbing etc....
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Tomorrows hoh will be the slip n slide.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?