Would this bother you?

Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It seems like a simple thing to get another frame and make them all match. Why don't you want to do it?

My kids school pictures are all in matching frames, so I think it might annoy me if there was a one off.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:03 pm It seems like a simple thing to get another frame and make them all match. Why don't you want to do it?

My kids school pictures are all in matching frames, so I think it might annoy me if there was a one off.

I didn't know it bothered him until a couple days ago. We've had the frame for like a year. Idk why he didn't say anything until we went to shop for the baby's frame. But he hasn't gone to get one so I guess it must not be too important.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:52 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:47 am Whatever, if it's that big of an issue, replace hers for one of the boys that way one of them has the different frame.

It's not about that. He wants all the frames to be the same, no matter who is in them.
I'd tell him get over it or if your pictures are small enough get a family frame. Unless you've got everyone in an 11x16 and sd is in say a 4x6 I don't see the problem.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm so glad I didn't marry a petty little bitch ass man.
Locked Previous topicNext topic