Would you do anything with this information?

Anonymous 3

Unread post

If he's using his job as a place to try to chat up underage girls and get their contact information I would absolutely report him to his employer. It doesn't sound like he's done anything else that he could really face any repercussions over at this point.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:43 pm I would have rock solid proof before I said anything to anyone. And a text message where the girl says he did isn't proof unless he bought it from the cafe and served it to her.
He messages them on Instagram and they have their age in their profile bio on Instagram. My daughter showed me their messages and what they have talked about. He knows how old they are. He knows where these girls live and where they go to high school. He knew when he picked her up to buy her that alcohol that she was skipping school. The girl who is my daughter's best friend is not the only young girl he's doing this with. He is using his position at the neighborhood community center to "make friends" with teenage girls, then supply them with alcohol. That is predator behavior. That is grooming. I'm not sure what you mean about buying it from the cafe. If he buys it from the cafe, suddenly he knows how old they are?
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would continue to focus on my kids — every single week, we review the risks of drinking an alcohol, engaging in high risk sexual behavioral, vaping, using pot, etc.

I would let her tell me about her friend and ask her questions about what she is going to do — but I personally, would not do anything…
Anonymous 4

Unread post

OOh I hate things like this! Feels so helpless and not sure what to do! Would you want to talk to the guy yourself and let him know (even though he already knows) that they/she is only 16. Kinda like saying to him, hey I see you and I know what you are doing type thing. I don't know if that would stop him or not though. Or would you want to talk to the manager where he works?
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd talk to him personally and tell him I know what he's doing. I'm sorry but there's no "innocent" when you know a minor is skipping school, help her do that and then buy her alcohol. I'd probably report him to his employer as well. I don't know if the employer will or can do something but they need to know that their employee is using their facility to meet underage girls.

Edited to add: when they say it takes a village this is some of what it means. Looking out for children who aren't your own when their parents can't or won't.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:49 am
carterscutie85 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:43 pm I would have rock solid proof before I said anything to anyone. And a text message where the girl says he did isn't proof unless he bought it from the cafe and served it to her.
He messages them on Instagram and they have their age in their profile bio on Instagram. My daughter showed me their messages and what they have talked about. He knows how old they are. He knows where these girls live and where they go to high school. He knew when he picked her up to buy her that alcohol that she was skipping school. The girl who is my daughter's best friend is not the only young girl he's doing this with. He is using his position at the neighborhood community center to "make friends" with teenage girls, then supply them with alcohol. That is predator behavior. That is grooming. I'm not sure what you mean about buying it from the cafe. If he buys it from the cafe, suddenly he knows how old they are?
I meant he'd be on camera so there would be proof. Just tread carefully and have all your bases covered. He could have connections that cause him to get away with it.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Whatever you do, make sure you have ironclad proof.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:49 am
Can you access the Instagram and show it to the authorities?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic