she needs to get her belongings

Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:34 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:38 pm My son and his girlfriend broke up yesterday. They are both 18. They were together for a year. She told dS that her mom was going to come get her things yesterday. Her mom never showed up. Ds text her today she said she will get it today or tomorrow. She has a lot of stuff here. If she doesn't come tomorrow I am going to text her and tell her she has to Friday. My home isn't a storage unit. Her and my son broke up so her things can no longer stay in my home. I don't want to be mean but you can't break up with someone and expect them to hold on to your things.
Legally she has 30-90 days to come get her stuff. Yes, you have to hold onto it for that long.
she doesn't live here. she lives with her grandmother.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:38 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:38 pm My son and his girlfriend broke up yesterday. They are both 18. They were together for a year. She told dS that her mom was going to come get her things yesterday. Her mom never showed up. Ds text her today she said she will get it today or tomorrow. She has a lot of stuff here. If she doesn't come tomorrow I am going to text her and tell her she has to Friday. My home isn't a storage unit. Her and my son broke up so her things can no longer stay in my home. I don't want to be mean but you can't break up with someone and expect them to hold on to your things.
Oh Hoodie, we told you this would happen, lol
I'm not hoodie.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:42 am
WickedPissah wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:41 am Why would you let your kids girlfriend live with you?
she doesn't live here. she kept some stuff here.
Maybe not lived, but she probably stayed there a lot.

Anyhow. You should give her more than a few days to get all her stuff out.
I shit glitter
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Chill, it's been a day. I'm sure she'll come get her things, especially since her DIPLOMA is there, lol.
Deleted User 1577

Unread post

I wouldn’t have text. I would have called, left a message if I had to, “three days to come get your shit. Third day, it goes to the goodwill.” Then do it. My feeling is, the day of the breakup is the day you pack it up and move out. And my house isn’t a storage locker.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:34 am
Legally she has 30-90 days to come get her stuff. Yes, you have to hold onto it for that long.
I'd love to see this law. For it to apply to all states it would have to be a federal law.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Why not have your kid get some boxes, put her stuff in them and then drive over to her house and drop it off?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

if you guys want her stuff out of your house so bad then pack it up and take it to her and drop it off on her porch it's really not that hard and it really does not have to be that big of a deal. You are acting extremely childish
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I never understand people who don't take their stuff when they leave. She'd have a week to get her stuff.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It's been a day, take a deep breath.
Locked Previous topicNext topic