I found this on fb

Anonymous 5

Unread post

FB_IMG_1584586034876.jpg
They aren't special everyone is missing things. Its just the sacrifices we have to make right now. Things can be rescheduled though like my dds 10th birthday party. It sucks but it will likely have to be rescheduled.
AngelicUnicorn
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Everybody’s life has been put on hold because of the virus......
Progress, not perfection.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My granddaughter can't go home. She's now living with her mom' parents until who knows when. Her Mom is a nurse at a local hospital and when she's not working, she's completely isolated in her home. My granddaughter's brothers at living with their Dad @ their other grandparent's house. When her mommy needs groceries/food, family hangs it on the door because it's a risk no one can take.
I have friends with HS Seniors whose graduations may end up being online only. It sucks but we all grasp why. We feel for them but need to put an end to this wave going around our country.
My granddaughter is 11 and she understands why this has to be for now. I think your Seniors can too.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Our seniors always have prom out of state since we live very close to the state line.
Even if we returned to school prom would still depend on if the other state is allowing larger gatherings and if they allow non essential businesses open.
Graduation we are just holding our breath on and hoping the you do at least a virtual one.
I have 2 seniors this year.
i want candy!
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

2020-03-20 (2).png
Seniors in my community
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

10 years from now, they probably won't be crying about not having walked at graduation. They'll be telling their children, "Can you believe that when I was in high school..."
Locked Previous topicNext topic