Bm wants us to break the custody order

MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:13 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:59 am I would never have such a dumb agreement to begin with.
If it is court ordered you don't have a choice.
Well then I wouldn't follow such a dumb rule and I wouldn't expect my exhusband to follow it either. I don't need a court telling me how to parent LOL.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

In other words you and your husband do not want to take his children.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:26 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:59 am I would never have such a dumb agreement to begin with.
Well then I wouldn't follow such a dumb rule and I wouldn't expect my exhusband to follow it either. I don't need a court telling me how to parent LOL.
Enjoy fines and imprisonment then. BM wanted that in the court order. Its in the CO. He has to follow the CO or he could face fines and imprionsonment
Anonymous 5

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:29 am In other words you and your husband do not want to take his children.
By law they can't take the children
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:43 am

Enjoy fines and imprisonment then. BM wanted that in the court order. Its in the CO. He has to follow the CO or he could face fines and imprionsonment
Oh come on. This guy will not be going to prison because his wife watched the kids a few hours while he was a meeting. Seriously. I understand having a general custody agreement but all of these little rules are petty as hell.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:44 am
highlandmum wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:29 am In other words you and your husband do not want to take his children.
No not true both parties can agree to temporarily modify the order without going to court.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The trolls are getting boring... I doubt any mother would want to send her kids away, instead of letting them stay with her. That's just stupid.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Where did you get that?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:51 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:44 am
No not true both parties can agree to temporarily modify the order without going to court.
Dh has tried to reason with bm to take that part-out, but she didn't want too.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:43 am

We broke ours all the time by mutual agreement. We often changed visitation or holidays. If both parents are on the same page the courts don't give a crap. The sm just is annoyed with the court order so she's going to make it difficult for the bm. I don't blame her but it's sad for the children.
Locked Previous topicNext topic