How many calories a day do you

Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: ↑Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:15 pm I don't know. If I want dessert I just eat it. Did just consume a big cup Reese's. I like many kinds. Maybe cheesecake best, with a glass of wine.
Cheesecake and wine together? πŸ˜–
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I usually don't have dessert. I might have something sweet over the weekend. I've got rampant diabetes in my family so I try to keep the sugar and carbs down to a dull roar. Every once in a while I'll get a wild hair and get cookies.

Although all bets were off the week or so before Halloween and this past week. My discipline seems to have taken a vacation. Has anyone tried those caramel m&ms? Dangerous!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: ↑Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:18 pm We don't normally have dessert.
Never not even sticky rice cakes or mochi?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

jas wrote: ↑Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:18 pm I don't have dessert. I'm diabetic and am doing keto. Sure, there are equivalents, but I don't bother. It's easier to just not go that road.
Im not diabeticl, I just dont like dessert other than my hot tea πŸ˜€
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: ↑Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:19 pm Hot tea is your dessert?!?!
I can’t even share mine because it’s way way way way more than the calories in hot tea and one sugar cube. Lol!

I love desserts β™₯️
Yes ma'am, more dessert for you ❀
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: ↑Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:35 pm I usually don't have dessert. I might have something sweet over the weekend. I've got rampant diabetes in my family so I try to keep the sugar and carbs down to a dull roar. Every once in a while I'll get a wild hair and get cookies.

Although all bets were off the week or so before Halloween and this past week. My discipline seems to have taken a vacation. Has anyone tried those caramel m&ms? Dangerous!
Im happy leaving dessert for everyone else. I like making and baking desserts, just not eating it. The kids went crazy for the caramel candy corn this year....yuck
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't count calories but tea is definitely not a dessert.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Any dessert with lemon or lime, its mine.....all mine, lol
Tea as a dessert.....maybe if its really rich, sweet and flavorful
Deleted User 172

Unread post

We just came home from an early Thanksgiving dinner.
They had this chocolate cheese cake from the Cheesecake factory and it was delicious but soo rich. Three of us ate off my giant piece and we only ate about a quarter of it.
So whatever about an 1/8 of a slice of that cheese cake is.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:36 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: ↑Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:18 pm We don't normally have dessert.
Never not even sticky rice cakes or mochi?
Not normally...
Locked Previous topicNext topic