What made you run for the hills

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:12 am I’ll admit I’m not very experienced in the dating department. I only ran when I dated a really nice guy who was very sweet and treated me like a queen. And then, I went to his house and met his family. Roaches climbing on the couch, open cans of molded food on the counter, the toilet was black, there wasn’t any room to walk, it was may and there was a Christmas tree up in the living room which was not that big deal until I saw the mouse droppings under it..I could go on and on but basically it looked like one of those hoarder houses you see on tv. He wasn’t ashamed and acted as if everyone lives like that. I was very young and I broke it off with him a few days later. I couldn’t be with someone who lives like that..right or wrong.
Yikes.. I couldn't live like that.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It was our second date and I had to cancel because my son had a 102 degree fever and I wanted to remain at home with him. Guy went into a rant about teenagers not needing helicopter mommies and how I was ruining my son by making him too soft... my son was just turned 12. Later dude.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I went on a blind date with a guy the week before I met my husband. Almost 25 years ago as a matter of fact! Anyway, he seemed like a nice guy on the phone and we met at the mall because I didn't want him to know where I lived. He was NOT attractive at all but I'm no supermodel either and he seemed nice enough over the phone so I gave him a chance. Wrong move! He had the personality of a wet mop and he kept trying to tickle me when we were at the movies. He wouldn't stop and I was thinking if he wouldn't stop tickling me when I told him to stop, what else would he do?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My first date with this guy went well in the beginning but as the date progressed his crazy started to show more and more. He overshared about all of his family drama including his father trying to kill him. He talked about a slightly inappropriate relationship with his mother.. Through the entire date I didn't get a word in, it was all him and his issues and he was a mess. At the end of the date he asked if we could go out again, I told him No.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:39 am It was our second date and I had to cancel because my son had a 102 degree fever and I wanted to remain at home with him. Guy went into a rant about teenagers not needing helicopter mommies and how I was ruining my son by making him too soft... my son was just turned 12. Later dude.
Oh jeez. Gotta love/hate the guys that try to tell you how to parent.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ve never had a date with someone I’ve never ended up in a relationship with. Lol.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, my fiancé said “I met someone in Mexico, but I was just confused. I love you ” WTF mFer...i’m Out.

I had a date with a guy I heard about later after I said “yes” who dated men, I cancelled that immediately.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I was really young and on a blind date, we went out dancing. I left him on the dance floor after he decided to try to massage my ear drum with his tongue 🤢. Blind dates became a big NO for me after that.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:24 am
agander2017 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:43 am I was on a date with someone. It was our second date. He drank a little too much, and started telling me all of the things he would love to do to me and our waitress if she would join us. I dropped him off at home, and never talked to him again.
Did he try to contact you? I went on a similar date but the guy drove himself home and landed in jail for a DUI. He had the nerve to call me when he got out.
He did try. He even figured out who some of my friends were and tried to get them to talk to me. If he saw my truck parked somewhere, he would leave a note on the windshield asking me to call him. It was creepy. I wasn't having any of it. If he acts like that when he drinks too much, then I don't want that mess around me. I was just happy that I left my truck at his house when we went on the date, and that he didn't pick me up. I can't imagine what he would have done had he known where I lived.

Anonymous 2

Unread post

That would make me run, too.
Ladyiq wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:49 am He took me to meet his family on the first date and made it seem as if we were an established couple. I ended it. It was too much.
Locked Previous topicNext topic