Countess
Countess

Unread post

I'm stupider for having read that.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:56 pm So obviously a troll post.
It's actually a Dear Amy article.
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

No one could write all of that out and not see the answer for themselves lol
Foreverme123
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Do they receive so few letters that they have to resort to using the most obvious of the trolls?
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Right? I'd get fired from writing the column.
"No. Stop being a dumbass."
Pjmm wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:39 am This is why I couldn't write an advice column because I'd reply 'you were what, dropped as a baby? For real you have to ask this?
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Omg I can't even think of anything funny to write for this one. Think I'm gonna have to be serious.

Dear abused,
Men don't change. If he beat you before he will beat you again. He will not stop cheating on you and you will have to live with the shame of remarrying the man that had beaten you throughout two marriages already. There is a wonderful man out there for you. Someone that will love and adore you.
Sincerely,
Don't you dare marry him again. Some relationships are just toxic and this is one of them.
VickyJoJo
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

So there are two ways to go with an answer:

1) The semi-nice way: Dear____: Please seek therapy. You should not believe this man. A leopard does not change his spots. He will not stop his affair and when the going gets tough again, he will beat you. Cut off all contact noaw. Block his number immediately. Seek therapy for your self esteem issues.

2) The "are you a dumbass" way: Dear___: Are you really that stupid? Did you skip the common sense line that day? You would be the biggest idiot to ever write into this column if you married him again.
Love
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Ugh! So sad anyone would ever question this. There must be a tremendous amount mental health issues here.
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:06 pm People can’t really be this stupid can they?
Can’t be! Trolls are everywhere!
i rise.....
Locked Previous topicNext topic