If your husband

mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:10 am IF anyone invaded my personal space and screamed at me like that, they would be tased and possibly grit balled afterwards.
I would then get on the phone and start searching for an Attorney to start Divorce proceedings
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:56 am Screamed in your face how much he HATES your family, how would you react? Then he screams how he hasn't been happy in 20yrs, and it's all someone else's fault, not his.

Meanwhile, HIS family is on a pedestal....a 'family' that raised him with severe physical and emotional abuse.
I may regret asking, but what is grit balled?
Deleted User 638

Unread post

I'd be calling a divorce attorney ASAP.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

To answer OP question: I'd ask him to leave then call a divorce attorney.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pack his bag and throw his ass out. I don't play that kind of shit.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This sounds like a last straw kind of situation.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Life should not be filled with anger, conflict and stress. You and your children deserve to the space and stability to flourish. I hope you reach out for the resources you need to leave this situation and make a peaceful life.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'm not a f**k up so I would never be with a man who would do that anyway
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:04 am I'm not a f**k up so I would never be with a man who would do that anyway
:?
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Its from a Madea movie, LOL
You throw a big pan of hot grits in someones face then whack them with a big cast iron skillet, LOL

Mommy_jules wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:49 am
Sassy762 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:10 am IF anyone invaded my personal space and screamed at me like that, they would be tased and possibly grit balled afterwards.
I would then get on the phone and start searching for an Attorney to start Divorce proceedings
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:56 am Screamed in your face how much he HATES your family, how would you react? Then he screams how he hasn't been happy in 20yrs, and it's all someone else's fault, not his.

Meanwhile, HIS family is on a pedestal....a 'family' that raised him with severe physical and emotional abuse.
I may regret asking, but what is grit balled?
CMrefugee
Donated
Donated
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

If my dh screamed in my face like that and told me that he has been unhappy for 20 years, I'd tell him to leave. Gtfo!! Why stick around if he's so damn unhappy?

In reality though that's not something I'd have to deal with. Dh's family is toxic and crazy and he knows it so... I don't even have to say it, there's just no denying it. We don't live anywhere near them and we barely speak to them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic