What is some crazy stuff on your bucket list?

Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My bucket list is short and boring lol. I just want to visit all 50 states.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:28 pm LOL I like the Abe Lincoln one.

Sky diving
Going to Vegas
Going to England
Going to Hawaii
Indoor sky diving
Going to a real snow resort in like Colorado or something with real snow so I can ride a snowmobile and go snow shoe hiking up in super snowy woods
Going to New York City and seeing a read Broadway show on Broadway
I have done many things on my own bucket list that are on yours. Skydiving, England and Hawaii I have done that is on your own list. They were all great.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My bucket list at this time as it keeps changing some.

Done
Skydiving
Mountain hiking
Europe (most mainland, England, Scotland)
Africa
Jungle elephant ride
Safari
White water rafting
Hawaii
South East Asia (1/3 done)
Costa Rica
Fly a plane
Swim with dolphins

To do
Vietnam
Thailand
South America
Rest of Central America
Spain
Everest Base Camp
Scuba Dive
Australia
Play with a lion
Visit Little House on the Prairie Walnut Grove village
Vegas
RedBottoms

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:30 am

Sky diving
Going to Vegas
Going to England
Going to Hawaii
Indoor sky diving
Going to a real snow resort in like Colorado or something with real snow so I can ride a snowmobile and go snow shoe hiking up in super snowy woods
I have done many things on my own bucket list that are on yours. Skydiving, England and Hawaii I have done that is on your own list. They were all great.
Awesome! I wish I had sky dived back before I had kids. Now I feel like I need to wait to do it till they are adults in case something bad happens. Moms have to be more cautious because if they die or get injured they are letting people down.

So I am going to do it when I am like 45 or something
RedBottoms

Unread post

I also want to go solo overnight hiking somewhere at some point. I want to hike some of the Appalachian trail but honestly its over crowded so not as keen as that as some people are. I kinda want to be alone in the woods.

I know another place I would love to visit-Disneyland in California and California Adventures. And while there I want to go to Santa Cruz where they filmed my favorite movie The Lost Boys and just walk around there at night and feel the vibe of Lost Boys. Its different looking now but the roller coaster is still the same and the beach and the lights of the boardwalk are still similar.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:03 am
Linda_Runs wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:30 am

Sky diving
Going to Vegas
Going to England
Going to Hawaii
Indoor sky diving
Awesome! I wish I had sky dived back before I had kids. Now I feel like I need to wait to do it till they are adults in case something bad happens. Moms have to be more cautious because if they die or get injured they are letting people down.

So I am going to do it when I am like 45 or something
I am 42 and I wouldn't skydive now. My serious activities that could have got me killed were all before I had my first child. But yes, one parent risking their life (my husband) in their work and activities is enough.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:08 am I also want to go solo overnight hiking somewhere at some point. I want to hike some of the Appalachian trail but honestly its over crowded so not as keen as that as some people are. I kinda want to be alone in the woods.

I know another place I would love to visit-Disneyland in California and California Adventures. And while there I want to go to Santa Cruz where they filmed my favorite movie The Lost Boys and just walk around there at night and feel the vibe of Lost Boys. Its different looking now but the roller coaster is still the same and the beach and the lights of the boardwalk are still similar.
I want to do a solo hike too.
Also travel to pretty much everywhere.
I want to see Petra, and I heard I can still go inside. I want to swim in all the oceans and go to Thailand.
I basically want the whole world and everything in it.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I wanna go to Bermuda and watch all the men in suits, ties with briefcases and wearing bermuda shorts heading off to work.
Turkle
Countess
Countess

Unread post

"Getting fluent in French and learning Spanish" - check. (Well, I do live in Quebec!)

I would like to visit and stay in Australia and especially New Zealand for a while.

My late father wanted to move to New Zealand, but my late mother wouldn't hear of it. She thought that it was too far away from her beloved London, UK.

So they settled on Toronto. I could have been a kiwi!
"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:36 am My bucket list at this time as it keeps changing some.

Done
Skydiving
Mountain hiking
Europe (most mainland, England, Scotland)
Africa
Jungle elephant ride
Safari
White water rafting
Hawaii
South East Asia (1/3 done)
Costa Rica
Fly a plane
Swim with dolphins

To do
Vietnam
Thailand
South America
Rest of Central America
Spain
Everest Base Camp
Scuba Dive
Australia
Play with a lion
Visit Little House on the Prairie Walnut Grove village
Vegas
I lived very close to where little house took place.
Locked Previous topicNext topic