Your children are 13, 9 and 9 and your boyfriend wrote this on a white board visible to your children.

Deleted User 638

Unread post

I'd question his maturity and rethink the relationship.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:12 pm Im embarrassed to ask this.. but I dont get the joke. What does this mean?
Same . Color me confused
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hmmm, maybe I listen to my teen boys too much but I read "bra" as to mean the new way they say "bro", as in "your new date night, bro!"
But even at "bra" as the undergarment, it still doesn't make sense to me because the question said "a hole" whereas the bra would have "two holes". Maybe I'm just analyzing it too much.

Either way, regardless of how appropriate it is or isn't, I would think it an incredibly stupid joke and it would only serve to turn me off. And I'm all for raunchy, sexual humor. This to me is just dumb.
mcginnisc wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:14 pm He is alluding to the fact that her gift is a bra that has holes in the cups...so not appropriate for the kids to see.

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:12 pm Im embarrassed to ask this.. but I dont get the joke. What does this mean?
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I read it as a red bra with holes in it. That is why I think OP is asking the question what would we think. I think it is inappropriate at best for the kids to see and yes.. dumb.. very, very dumb.

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:42 pm Hmmm, maybe I listen to my teen boys too much but I read "bra" as to mean the new way they say "bro", as in "your new date night, bro!"
But even at "bra" as the undergarment, it still doesn't make sense to me because the question said "a hole" whereas the bra would have "two holes". Maybe I'm just analyzing it too much.

Either way, regardless of how appropriate it is or isn't, I would think it an incredibly stupid joke and it would only serve to turn me off. And I'm all for raunchy, sexual humor. This to me is just dumb.
mcginnisc wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:14 pm He is alluding to the fact that her gift is a bra that has holes in the cups...so not appropriate for the kids to see.

Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'm confused. Boyfriend has a red date night bra? Why does it have a hole in it?
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:42 pm Hmmm, maybe I listen to my teen boys too much but I read "bra" as to mean the new way they say "bro", as in "your new date night, bro!"

I agree. The whole thing is just really stupid.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don't get it either. According to above post its a bra? Sounds like it could be a vagina too lol.

at any rate, inappropriate but it's not worth dumping him over.

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:36 pm
I don't get it either honestly.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Now, I want to see the bra. Does it have holes in the cups or is he just referring to the "hole" you put your body into when you put it on? I mean, it's not funny and it's a little confusing, but I don't think it's a big deal. Your kids know you wear bras right? The idea that he might get you a special one for Valentine's day can't be too foreign to them, unless you just started dating.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

The boyfriend needs new joke material......
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lol I wouldn’t think anything of it....mainly cause I did t get it so there’s no way my kids would.
Locked Previous topicNext topic