Oh lord baby momma drama

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:01 amCustom hoodie mom?
Custom hoodie and her dd would have attacked the BM.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:05 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:02 am
No and what is your deal with her. every single post that mention anyone having a dd you bring that up. . Did she piss you off or something?
LMAO Why are you assuming that I am the one bringing her up in every post?
I made a post yesterday and someone was convinced i was talking about a member here then it was a spin-off of the ivf post and all their crazy conclusions.

Some of these women are crazy.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:41 am
Custom hoodie and her dd would have attacked the BM.
True. Very true.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sounds like baby mama is jealous, and wants the boyfriend back. She is doing all she can to make sure he doesn't spend the night with her, like he was going to. When he brought her with him to drop off his son, that was the icing on the cake.

She's got a lot of thinking to do. If she stays with this guy, and they have kids together, she is going to be stuck with BM forever.

RedBottoms

Unread post

I don't think its a good idea to have a kid around a dating partner that much. If the kid gets attached to your DD it will upset him when/if they break up and he never sees her again. It can f**k with a small child's mind.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:16 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:12 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:10 am
The same reason you assume everyone with a dd is custom hoodie mom. I am sure there are not that many members on here that is going to assume that anyone who has a daughter is someone who made a post 4 months ago is the same person . But you didn't answer my question. What is your problem with her? I see this at least once a week on here. Did she offend you in some way?
No, she didn't offend me at all. I only read her first post but like you I see members asking if the OP is the custom hoodie mom all the time. I figured I would get it in first this time, lol
I still can't figure out what is wrong with what she decided to buy her child. Maybe ill make a post about buying my dd an iPhone and i be referred to ad iPhone mom.
The custom hoodie thing is an inside joke here because this one poster went ON AND ON AND ON AND ON for days about what to get her DD for Christmas and kept going ON AND ON AND ON about a custom hoodie. Then she started talking about custom hoodies for other people too.

It was just really weird.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:01 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:12 am

No, she didn't offend me at all. I only read her first post but like you I see members asking if the OP is the custom hoodie mom all the time. I figured I would get it in first this time, lol
I still can't figure out what is wrong with what she decided to buy her child. Maybe ill make a post about buying my dd an iPhone and i be referred to ad iPhone mom.
The custom hoodie thing is an inside joke here because this one poster went ON AND ON AND ON AND ON for days about what to get her DD for Christmas and kept going ON AND ON AND ON about a custom hoodie. Then she started talking about custom hoodies for other people too.

And now people are going on and on and on for months about it. Wasn't that post back in like October or November .
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:03 pm

And now people are going on and on and on for months about it. Wasn't that post back in like October or November .
Its an inside joke. Its going to be referenced probably for a long time.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wow, what a tough position you are in. It's heartbreaking that a young adult like your DD would be in the middle of this drama.

Perhaps tell her to read the step parents vent website step talk.org? Lots of crazy stories there.

Hope she finds a young man with out baggage.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:08 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:03 pm

Its an inside joke. Its going to be referenced probably for a long time.
From what i have noticed she isn't the one who keeps bringing it up it is everyone else. I think you guys just needs to someone to pick on and you all are choosing her.
Because a lot of people make post about what they get their children for Christmas. A lot of people will bring it up in other post. What makes hers any different.

That is why i dont post on here often because you woman are like clic in high school . You guys are like high school mean girls.
Locked Previous topicNext topic