We are not telling BM we are going on the trip until after we leave

WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:52 am
Lotus wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:51 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:49 am

It wont go poorly for us. We dont need our phones on and we want to spend time with family anyway.
well, you will surely show her! lol.
It isnt about "showing her" we just want to have a good time without having to deal with her drama. There is nothing wrong with that
I'm confused.
Are you looking for validation or are you really bored and couldn't think of a different troll post?
I shit glitter
Anonymous 4

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:58 am
Lotus wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:51 am

well, you will surely show her! lol.
It isnt about "showing her" we just want to have a good time without having to deal with her drama. There is nothing wrong with that
I'm confused.
Are you looking for validation or are you really bored and couldn't think of a different troll post?
I just felt like posting.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This will go badly. You don't get to complain when you knowingly escalate a situation but since you chose this when you married this guy you might as well get used to it.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:07 am This will go badly. You don't get to complain when you knowingly escalate a situation but since you chose this when you married this guy you might as well get used to it.
We arent doing anything wrong. There is nothing wrong with wanting to enjoy or trip without her freaking out.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:59 am

I'm confused.
Ahhh she can always call in a welfare check.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 4

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:13 am
I'm confused.
She could try but she doesnt really know where my inlaws live. Either way a welfare check would be better than listening to her sobbing or seeing her lay on the ground in the fetal position
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:54 am If you thought there was drama before, oh my lol
This. I would email her, tell her my plans and ask for her understanding. Let dh talk to her away from the kids. Otherwise when you get back there will be hell to pay and the kids likely will do the paying.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:17 am
LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:54 am If you thought there was drama before, oh my lol
This. I would email her, tell her my plans and ask for her understanding. Let dh talk to her away from the kids. Otherwise when you get back there will be hell to pay and the kids likely will do the paying.
DH is just going to call her up once we get there. He thinks that is better than just an email or text. She wont take it out on the kids when we get back but she will likely be mad and DH an I.

The kids are better off this way. At least they dont have to see her acting like a mess again
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:14 am
WickedPissah wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:13 am
She could try but she doesnt really know where my inlaws live. Either way a welfare check would be better than listening to her sobbing or seeing her lay on the ground in the fetal position
She doesn't need to know where they live to do a welfare check.
I shit glitter
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't blame you. That woman needs help.
Locked Previous topicNext topic