How would you feel if an emt was taking selfies in your bathroom?

Anonymous 0

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:48 am Are you sure she is an emt?
I don’t know I just guessed
Foreverme123
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Maybe I'll hurt some feelings, but it's really pathetic that so many people use bathroom mirror and other selfies, usually filtered, because they desperately need others to know that they're cute, have a cool life or whatever. People losing their jobs, falling off cliffs, falling off balconies... All just because they need people to be impressed.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

It's highly inappropriate and a violation of the patient's privacy. I hope she lost her job.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Foreverme123 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:41 pm Maybe I'll hurt some feelings, but it's really pathetic that so many people use bathroom mirror and other selfies, usually filtered, because they desperately need others to know that they're cute, have a cool life or whatever. People losing their jobs, falling off cliffs, falling off balconies... All just because they need people to be impressed.
Weeds out the stupid people
Foreverme123
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:46 pm
Foreverme123 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:41 pm Maybe I'll hurt some feelings, but it's really pathetic that so many people use bathroom mirror and other selfies, usually filtered, because they desperately need others to know that they're cute, have a cool life or whatever. People losing their jobs, falling off cliffs, falling off balconies... All just because they need people to be impressed.
Weeds out the stupid people
Poor Darwin never gets a break.
Anonymous 0

Unread post

Anonymous 0 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:32 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:48 am Are you sure she is an emt?
I don’t know I just guessed
I don't think that is the emt. I think that is a HHA OR CNA working in peoples home and what she did is breaking the law and she can be fired.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

caustib wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:31 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:11 pm
caustib wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:51 am I'm guessing that's a home health aide, not an EMT.
That's what i am thinking and she is going to lose her job because is against the rules to post about a patient's on social media
Probably. If anyone knows her work locations, she essentially just told the whole internet that the house is now empty and available for robbing.
I wonder why she is still in the patient home. I don't know what company she works for but most you are not allowed in the patients home of they are not there.
TheGhostBesideMe
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I'm more disturbed by the fact that she still has the gloves on and is using her phone. The germs....
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well...broadcasting that your patient had a health crisis and what occured is against HIPAA if I'm not mistaken for an EMT, health aide, home nurse, etc.. Posting this on social media opens this person up for their home being robbed. It is irresponsible..not to mention, how in the heck can she be bored? Isn't something she should be doing for that patient in some capacity? Contacting family if she is a home health aide or nurse? Paperwork? Something? Anything? She should be fired. Period.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wouldn't feel bad at all if she were fired. I wouldn't want her working with my family.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Locked Previous topicNext topic