Violence erupts at UCLA protests, prompting police response

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:18 pm Then there can be some talk about two states. At this point it’s impossible. You can’t negotiate with someone who only wants you dead, you have nothing to bring to the negotiating table except your death. For years Israel was open to a 2 state solution and even tried multiple times to form a palestinian state. Palestinian leaders rejected each and every offer. And twice the offers were practically all of the palestinian demands. With Arafat at Camp David, Israel even agreed to give East Jerusalem as the Palestinian capital, to leave the whole of Gaza and 98% of the West Bank, but give some compensatory land for that 2%, where important Israeli cities were located. There were more concessions like that, practically all of Arafat’s demands. He just said “no”, didn’t give an explanation. Same scenario in 2008 with Abbas. 2005 Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza leaving behind all the infrastructure for the palestinians to use. At the time, the region of Gaza was an important exporter of agricultural products. They had the streets, houses, factories, farms, beaches. They just had to settle in and use the humanitarIan aid provided to make it all start working. What did they choose to do? Destroy everything because it was made by Jews and elect a terrorist organization as their government.
So it’s very clear that palestinians don’t want a two state solution. They don’t want a state if it doesn’t come with the destruction of Israel. And their leaders- Hamas and the PA don’t want independent, productive, prosperous palestinians because the moment that happens, they lose their excuse to attack and demonize Israel.
Really impossible to reach a two state solution with this mentality. It will take at least 2 generation of de indoctrination to be able to do it. Which is also not something that’s coming because the U.N, through UNRWA, has been indoctrinating palestinians to destroy Israel for 75 years and as you can obviously see, the U.N is now very much in bed with radical Islam.
So what’s for Israel to do? Look after herself. What comes next it’s up to the world if they choose to side with peace or with terrorism. 🤷🏼‍♀️ But in the meantime, Israel has to fight for her existence and destroy Hamas.
What do you want to become of the Palestinians once Hamas is destroyed? Do you want them to leave? Do you want them to stay and have equal rights? What would it look like after the victory?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

What would I want? Or what do I think it’s possible?
Because of course I would want them to get their own land, choose good leaders instead of terrorists who would take the aid to reconstruct and help the people of Gaza and the WB. And I also would want them to stop with the constant attacks at Israel and their constant victim playing to get sympathy from the world while demonizing Israel and by extent, Jews worldwide.
But that doesn’t depend on me or on Israel for that matter. That depends on them and the world eliminating their prejudices and just allowing the Jewish state to live in peace.
SallyMae wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:23 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:18 pm Then there can be some talk about two states. At this point it’s impossible. You can’t negotiate with someone who only wants you dead, you have nothing to bring to the negotiating table except your death. For years Israel was open to a 2 state solution and even tried multiple times to form a palestinian state. Palestinian leaders rejected each and every offer. And twice the offers were practically all of the palestinian demands. With Arafat at Camp David, Israel even agreed to give East Jerusalem as the Palestinian capital, to leave the whole of Gaza and 98% of the West Bank, but give some compensatory land for that 2%, where important Israeli cities were located. There were more concessions like that, practically all of Arafat’s demands. He just said “no”, didn’t give an explanation. Same scenario in 2008 with Abbas. 2005 Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza leaving behind all the infrastructure for the palestinians to use. At the time, the region of Gaza was an important exporter of agricultural products. They had the streets, houses, factories, farms, beaches. They just had to settle in and use the humanitarIan aid provided to make it all start working. What did they choose to do? Destroy everything because it was made by Jews and elect a terrorist organization as their government.
So it’s very clear that palestinians don’t want a two state solution. They don’t want a state if it doesn’t come with the destruction of Israel. And their leaders- Hamas and the PA don’t want independent, productive, prosperous palestinians because the moment that happens, they lose their excuse to attack and demonize Israel.
Really impossible to reach a two state solution with this mentality. It will take at least 2 generation of de indoctrination to be able to do it. Which is also not something that’s coming because the U.N, through UNRWA, has been indoctrinating palestinians to destroy Israel for 75 years and as you can obviously see, the U.N is now very much in bed with radical Islam.
So what’s for Israel to do? Look after herself. What comes next it’s up to the world if they choose to side with peace or with terrorism. 🤷🏼‍♀️ But in the meantime, Israel has to fight for her existence and destroy Hamas.
What do you want to become of the Palestinians once Hamas is destroyed? Do you want them to leave? Do you want them to stay and have equal rights? What would it look like after the victory?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:30 pm What would I want? Or what do I think it’s possible?
Because of course I would want them to get their own land, choose good leaders instead of terrorists who would take the aid to reconstruct and help the people of Gaza and the WB. And I also would want them to stop with the constant attacks at Israel and their constant victim playing to get sympathy from the world while demonizing Israel and by extent, Jews worldwide.
But that doesn’t depend on me or on Israel for that matter. That depends on them and the world eliminating their prejudices and just allowing the Jewish state to live in peace.
I quite understand that our conversation is not going to change anything; I just wanted to know what you personally would like to see in the future. It sounds like you are for a 2-state solution. But, it sounds like you don't believe Palestinians are for this. Thanks for explaining.

What do you think is possible?
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Della wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:47 pm The momentum has begun and the pendulum keeps swinging. If Israel isn't very careful, it will find itself isolated.
If you don't mind my asking, what would you like to see? If the best possible outcome for everyone was achieved, what would it look like?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Obviously I would like a world where no one is oppressed, enslaved, persecuted or murdered because of who they are. And TBH, I can guarantee that if Israel is left alone to live in peace, there would be peace. Contrary to what those blood libels claim that Israel is imperialistic, and wants all the land for themselves, Israelis and Jews just want to live in peace. It’s a country the size of New Jersey, there are 15 million Jews, less than 1% of the population and we’re not out there evangelizing or forcibly converting anyone. So how can anyone think we want to create the evil Israel Empire and rule the world? Why is the world so obsessed with us!? Interestingly enough, that is exactly what radical Islamists do want- a global caliphate to rule under Sharia Law. We’re not even trying to force everyone to keep kosher 😂
So really the solution isn’t with Israel or Jews. We’re all for living in peace. So why is the world pressuring us to give more and more and not pressuring the side who doesn’t want peace to concede? That is the solution. Not bullying Israel, but to put our feet down to radical Islam.
SallyMae wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:41 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:30 pm What would I want? Or what do I think it’s possible?
I quite understand that our conversation is not going to change anything; I just wanted to know what you personally would like to see in the future. It sounds like you are for a 2-state solution. But, it sounds like you don't believe Palestinians are for this. Thanks for explaining.

What do you think is possible?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:12 pm Obviously I would like a world where no one is oppressed, enslaved, persecuted or murdered because of who they are. And TBH, I can guarantee that if Israel is left alone to live in peace, there would be peace. Contrary to what those blood libels claim that Israel is imperialistic, and wants all the land for themselves, Israelis and Jews just want to live in peace. It’s a country the size of New Jersey, there are 15 million Jews, less than 1% of the population and we’re not out there evangelizing or forcibly converting anyone. So how can anyone think we want to create the evil Israel Empire and rule the world? Why is the world so obsessed with us!? Interestingly enough, that is exactly what radical Islamists do want- a global caliphate to rule under Sharia Law. We’re not even trying to force everyone to keep kosher 😂
So really the solution isn’t with Israel or Jews. We’re all for living in peace. So why is the world pressuring us to give more and more and not pressuring the side who doesn’t want peace to concede? That is the solution. Not bullying Israel, but to put our feet down to radical Islam.

What kind of land arrangement do you think would be ideal? Supposing that everything worked out for the best, what set of borders would you like to see?
Della
Princess
Princess

SallyMae wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:23 pm
What do you mean? Gaza and the WB is their land, as is part of Jerusalem.

Their "victim playing"?

What area makes up the land of the Jewish state?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

I have no issues with today’s borders.
SallyMae wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:51 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:12 pm Obviously I would like a world where no one is oppressed, enslaved, persecuted or murdered because of who they are. And TBH, I can guarantee that if Israel is left alone to live in peace, there would be peace. Contrary to what those blood libels claim that Israel is imperialistic, and wants all the land for themselves, Israelis and Jews just want to live in peace. It’s a country the size of New Jersey, there are 15 million Jews, less than 1% of the population and we’re not out there evangelizing or forcibly converting anyone. So how can anyone think we want to create the evil Israel Empire and rule the world? Why is the world so obsessed with us!? Interestingly enough, that is exactly what radical Islamists do want- a global caliphate to rule under Sharia Law. We’re not even trying to force everyone to keep kosher 😂

What kind of land arrangement do you think would be ideal? Supposing that everything worked out for the best, what set of borders would you like to see?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Who were the ‘outsiders’ at Columbia University’s Hamilton Hall?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigat ... rcna150530
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic