Idaho mom, 85, committed 'justifiable homicide' by shooting armed home intruder

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

85-year-old Idaho mother who shot and killed a home intruder committed a "justifiable homicide" that is "one of the most heroic acts of self-preservation I have heard of,"
The suspect, identified as 39-year-old Derek Condon, entered the home Christine Jenneiahn shares with her disabled son around 2 a.m. March 13. Condon was "dressed in a military jacket, black ski mask, and pointing a gun and flashlight" at Jenneiahn, according to the document.

Jolley says Condon placed Jenneiahn in handcuffs and took her into the living room of her home, where he took her at gunpoint and handcuffed her to a wooden chair.

After demanding to know where the valuables were kept in the home, Condon allegedly placed his pistol on the victim's head when she told him she did not have much. Jenneiahn then told the home intruder about two safes downstairs, and the prosecutor says he left her handcuffed in the living room while he went to rummage through the home.

Condon reportedly became angry when he found out Jenneiahn's son was in the home, and she did not tell him. The suspect is said to have made numerous threats to kill Jenneiahn.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/idaho-mom-85 ... 17442.html
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's home defense. I don't see a problem with it. One would get the same thing from me in this instance. With the same caliber weapon.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

f**k around...Find out.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

FAFO

Go granny!
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Don’t mess with the silent generation. They grew up with no a/c, computers, cell phones, and in some cases, indoor plumbing. They lived through rationing during WII and watched their kids go through their hippie stage, go to Vietnam and maybe not come home. They’re tougher than you are. 😀
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic