How about that Eclipse

SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:24 am My son sent me the pictures he took, it looked amazing! He was fascinated by it. We just got a partial eclipse here, I didn’t get glasses, but suddenly it got a bit darker and like my house had an orange-y tint.
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:25 pm The eclipse gorgeous. ❤️ Fascinating to watch it get dark in the middle of the day.
Did school shut down for it? I heard some did.

A few minutes didn't seem like a big deal to me at first but mother nature made the best of it because it was beautiful and humbling to see.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah. He sent videos of everyone gathered to watch. It’s not every day you get the chance to see a full solar eclipse! 😁
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:55 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:24 am My son sent me the pictures he took, it looked amazing! He was fascinated by it. We just got a partial eclipse here, I didn’t get glasses, but suddenly it got a bit darker and like my house had an orange-y tint.
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:25 pm The eclipse gorgeous. ❤️ Fascinating to watch it get dark in the middle of the day.
Did school shut down for it? I heard some did.

A few minutes didn't seem like a big deal to me at first but mother nature made the best of it because it was beautiful and humbling to see.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic