A vent post for whoever needs to vent

RealisticBeauti
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:39 pm
RealisticBeauti wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:36 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:15 pm In other words, now you need a nanny for your provider.
That's exactly what I need smh
You don't get paid enough already to care for him?
Actually I do and that's partly why I deal with it. The economy is a mess, I'd be a fool to leave.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

RealisticBeauti wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm
RealisticBeauti wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:36 pm

That's exactly what I need smh
Actually I do and that's partly why I deal with it. The economy is a mess, I'd be a fool to leave.
Yes you would. Which is why you should think more about what you're complaining about. It's obvious you don't want a job. It's obvious you want things given to you. But you are still going to have to work for them so you might as well figure out how.
RealisticBeauti
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:37 pm

Yes you would. Which is why you should think more about what you're complaining about. It's obvious you don't want a job. It's obvious you want things given to you. But you are still going to have to work for them so you might as well figure out how.

Listen, I'm not arguing with anything you just said, I actually agree. I'm just venting.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

RealisticBeauti wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:58 pm

Listen, I'm not arguing with anything you just said, I actually agree. I'm just venting.
Don't fall into their lair. #2 seems to be bored and just wants to be a bitch to you.
just an old coot 😉🌵
Anonymous 2

Unread post

RealisticBeauti wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:58 pm

Just make sure you cover your bases.
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I am a caregiver to my parents. Caregivers have to set boundaries and realistic expectations. Your SO is not being fair to you. I'm sorry you're going through this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic