Spring Break

cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Spring break is the first week of April. However, DH is off this week, so he pulled our son from school and they are in LA visiting the grans. The week of spring we’ll be doing a BJJ camp for him at the studio we go to.
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

The boys and I start break next Thursday. Classes resume for me on Tuesday but the boys will have Thurs/Friday plus the whole week after. We are going to Pigeon Forge for Waster weekend.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Last week. DS lounged around the house all week. The rest of us worked like normal.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

One kid starts spring break this week and goes until April. The other starts spring break the day after the first kid goes back so we won't be going anywhere. I'll probably host a couple sleepovers but otherwise I'll be working on cleaning up my yard and waterproofing my camp gear.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Ours starts next week. We have a concert to go to and a dr appt scheduled. Oh and a play over the weekend I just remembered! Oh and my DD has her first prom tomorrow night.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ours was last week. We went to Disney World.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

We’re on Spring Break this week. It’s nice not having to set an alarm for tomorrow. I’m planning on just doing a lot of spring cleaning
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My kids had doctors/dentists appointment every day of the week. My daughter got to go spend one night at her friend's house. It was a very boring spring break but it was also cold so even if we wanted to, we couldn't have gone swimming. We'll make up for it this summer.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic