Elon Musk Predicts A 'Universal High Income' As Jobs Are Phased Out And Employment Becomes Obsolete — It'll Be 'Somewhat

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

True. And some of the cautionary tales in these works of fiction reflect theological symbolism.
Della wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:10 pm
cgd5112 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:09 pm Or the Matrix, or Bladerunner, or I, Robot … There are plenty of movies with a cautionary message.
EarlGrayHot wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:27 pm Musk is full of it. And seriously? No one is watching the Terminator movies?
All based on fiction and imagination. Religious literature has many cautionary messages too.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:23 pm True. And some of the cautionary tales in these works of fiction reflect theological symbolism.
Della wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:10 pm
cgd5112 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:09 pm Or the Matrix, or Bladerunner, or I, Robot … There are plenty of movies with a cautionary message.

All based on fiction and imagination. Religious literature has many cautionary messages too.
Absolutely! Think about the JWs beliefs of "paradise earth". https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines ... -paradise/
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic