What are y’all are doing this Friday night?

WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I know it's now Saturday night but it's just been a really long day since Friday morning for me. Taking a nap and then back to cooking another 25lbs of brisket. I love St. Patrick's Day, I think.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous 3

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:02 pm I know it's now Saturday night but it's just been a really long day since Friday morning for me. Taking a nap and then back to cooking another 25lbs of brisket. I love St. Patrick's Day, I think.
How do you cook your brisket?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:13 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:02 pm I know it's now Saturday night but it's just been a really long day since Friday morning for me. Taking a nap and then back to cooking another 25lbs of brisket. I love St. Patrick's Day, I think.
Normally, low and slow on the grill. For corned beef, I'm doing low and slow in the oven - in a pan with liquid (broth and spices). I cut up brisket into 4 lb pieces and doing each piece for 5 hours. can get 10 lbs in my oven at a time.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous 3

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:37 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:13 pm
Normally, low and slow on the grill. For corned beef, I'm doing low and slow in the oven - in a pan with liquid (broth and spices). I cut up brisket into 4 lb pieces and doing each piece for 5 hours. can get 10 lbs in my oven at a time.
That sounds delicious. I'm looking forward to St. Patty's day dinner! Is this for your food truck?
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think this was intended to be for last Friday - but I’ll tell you about this one anyway.

Fridays are my last day of work. I spend the night (and weekend) just decompressing from all the asses I deal with throughout the week.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic