Where's Kate Middleton

MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The British Royal family is sustained in immense wealth on the premise that their bloodline and continuity is somehow more important than other people's. So they get a lot of scrutiny and public interest in their progeny, health, marriage status and behavior. It goes with the territory.

I'm sorry she is having medical issues and wish her well. It would be great if she could have the privacy to recover from whatever is happening without all the speculation. But honestly, releasing a doctored photo only fed rumors and her PR team should have known better.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:20 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:09 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:02 pm

Maybe. Why the charade? It's weird.
Maybe because it's personal, it's no one's business but their own, and it's hard enough to deal with medical issues without the paparazzi sniffing around like coyotes. They're the British Royal family which means they are "celebrities" and they are under constant scrutiny from all angles and sides. Given that Catherine was names as one of the royals that was scrutinizing Meghan Markle for her children's "skin tone" it's not surprising that she would want her own issues to be heavily guarded to keep the blow back at bay. .
Okay. But why release fake images?
Edited doesn’t mean fake. They released a photo to get people to stop with the conspiracies that she’s in a coma or dead and chose a poorly edited one. They likely layered multiple images so they could get all the kids looking their best at the same time (hence why they all have the exact same smile),which is common with professional group photos. Or you can believe that she is in a coma and they edited the whole photo to add her in.

Either way, it just doesn’t matter, her medical issues aren’t my business and I honestly don’t care. People think they have a right to their personal lives because their only job is basically just to be public figures. I honestly think they should dissolve the monarchy, end the sovereign grant, and they can go on to manage their assets like any other trust fund family.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If Kate Middleton is recovering from abdominal surgery, I wish her well. If she ran off with the pool boy, I wish them well. Beyond that, I just don't care.

She should hire a new PR person.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic