I think I might vote for Trump

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:34 am I don't love Trump but watching so many people suffer under Biden and how he can't even speak clearly, walk straight, or find his way off of a stage Trump it is.
Biden seriously reminds me of my grandpa. He lives in a retirement home and it was borderline if they would take him or send him to assisted care after his evaluation. Their way of speaking and moving around is identical.
I just want a new choice.
I know, it makes me so sad to watch. I think it is unethical to manipulate someone with dementia around like that for a second presidency.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

I haven't received a reply yet from the OP but while I do admit the current state of affairs here in the U.S. needs repair in many ways both socially and politically, I'm not so sure our country can withstand a shake up to it.

As an Independent, I don't vote in primaries but in the General, I can vote and neither Biden nor Trump will receive my vote for different reasons.

I'm going to look into Haley more IF she becomes the candidate.
just an old coot 😉🌵
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Sadly, I am too. I just cannot and will not vote for Biden. I can't believe each party put these 2 up again as the front runners. I just can't even believe these are our choices again!!
Anonymous 3

MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:36 am Sadly, I am too. I just cannot and will not vote for Biden. I can't believe each party put these 2 up again as the front runners. I just can't even believe these are our choices again!!
We can not do another 4 years of Biden!
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Imagine voting for someone who isn't allowed to run an ice cream stand in New York to be our country's leader.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

I’d sell my firstborn to the devil before I’d vote for him. Hell I’d throw in an extra kid to sweeten the deal. I don’t love Biden but I’ll take him any day of the week.
Anonymous 2

carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:32 pm Imagine voting for someone who isn't allowed to run an ice cream stand in New York to be our country's leader.
As opposed to someone who was declared mentally unable to stand trial for his crimes? We need someone new! They are both terrible choices.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

LuckyEightWow wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:33 pm I’d sell my firstborn to the devil before I’d vote for him. Hell I’d throw in an extra kid to sweeten the deal. I don’t love Biden but I’ll take him any day of the week.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - the US needs a three party system, but it is WAY too late for that.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

highlandmum wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:57 pm
LuckyEightWow wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:33 pm I’d sell my firstborn to the devil before I’d vote for him. Hell I’d throw in an extra kid to sweeten the deal. I don’t love Biden but I’ll take him any day of the week.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - the US needs a three party system, but it is WAY too late for that.
A lot of US voters would agree with you but our current system just isn't designed for it. I think some voters think we need to break it down before we can fix it, hence, "shake things up".
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic