I don't know what to do

WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have struggled with anxiety and depression and I believe you have too. When one struggles with these, hiccups can seem insurmountable and this, in the grand scheme of things, is just that - a hiccup.

Accidents suck and sometimes we get enough compensation from them and sometimes we don't. You have proved that you have been able to move forward and be successful despite set backs so look at this as just another set back. Ask (demand) the insurance company of the person who hit you pay compensation for lost wages - you may get it you may not but it never hurts to forcefully ask. Get yourself a used car that you can afford and get yourself back out on the road Uber-ing because looking at your record, you're obviously good at it! Don't let this accident bring down your feelings of self-worth.

Girl, you successfully moved yourself and kids across the country and settled in Las Vegas! You're brave and capable even if you don't think so.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:45 pm
Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:06 pm I don't even want to drive anymore. I'm sitting here crying. You've achieved your goal.
My goal was simply to understand why the damage to your vehicle is inconsistent with your claims of being T-boned. You claimed you were going straight and they went straight into you (which is a head on collision not a T bone). The police report dictates you were turning left (not going straight) and they were coming from the left of you and they ran a red in which case they would have hit your car on the driver's side causing damage there if YOU were the one that was T-boned.....however the damage is mostly to the front end of your car and more severe on the passenger side which means that YOU would have had to be the one that T-boned them as you were turning left. They would still be at fault for running the light but it would have been their vehicle, not yours, that was T boned. Meaning you were NOT boned, you were the one that hit them, aka you're the boner. And yes, a good driver would understand if they were the boner or the boned.
The 12 year old "boy" in me is giggling uncontrollably at your last two sentences.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Rosehawk wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:05 pm
Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:06 pm I don't even want to drive anymore. I'm sitting here crying. You've achieved your goal.
My goal was simply to understand why the damage to your vehicle is inconsistent with your claims of being T-boned. You claimed you were going straight and they went straight into you (which is a head on collision not a T bone). The police report dictates you were turning left (not going straight) and they were coming from the left of you and they ran a red in which case they would have hit your car on the driver's side causing damage there if YOU were the one that was T-boned.....however the damage is mostly to the front end of your car and more severe on the passenger side which means that YOU would have had to be the one that T-boned them as you were turning left. They would still be at fault for running the light but it would have been their vehicle, not yours, that was T boned. Meaning you were NOT boned, you were the one that hit them, aka you're the boner. And yes, a good driver would understand if they were the boner or the boned.
The 12 year old "boy" in me is giggling uncontrollably at your last two sentences.
I mean it IS a very important distinction. I mean I guess you could say she got screwed either way too.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:02 pm I just don't get what you guys get out of putting me down.Ive literally gave you my life story and told you I've been put down and abused my entire life.I havent even gone into depth about that.I just don't understand Im trying to change my life and be more positive and try to not think of myself as a failure.Do you think I don't already have anxiety driving and beating myself up? I told you guys my mom didn't even want me trying to get a drivers license because she said I was too stupid to drive and how upset she was when I got my license for some independence. Driving means so much more to me than you can imagine.Reading how horrible of a driver I am makes me want to give up and go back in that dark place.It makes me feel like I'd be better off dead. Please just be mindful of your words.
The goal was never to put you down. It is to remind YOU to be more mindful of YOUR words. The way you talk to your kids and about them. Your daughter has attempted suicide multiple times and you’ve shown how little sympathy you have for her. I don’t think anyone should be cruel to others, but when you talk the way you do about others and then show no reflection of it when others speak to you the same way, it’s frustrating. I don’t want to put you down, I want you to build yourself to do better.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:59 pm
Rosehawk wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:05 pm

I mean it IS a very important distinction. I mean I guess you could say she got screwed either way too.
I'm dying laughing now. I really need to shove that 12 year old back in the box again. It's not funny....but it is.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic