Wwyd?

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

PoplarGrove wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:55 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:55 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:31 am It's gotten to this point for a reason.
Yes. It's called teenage hormones. I was trying to give him a chance to straighten up but he just won't. I thought if he got close to being expelled he'd stop but that's when he came back with the "If I get expelled I can come back next year" thinking even though me and the school have said that's not how it works. So this whole time he was thinking nbd I'll come back next year. And still thinks that.
That's not hormones. Hormones are being moody and horny. He believes rules don't apply to him. If he's on the honour role and wants to go to post secondary education pull him out now and either send him to the public school which probably isn't going to solve most of these issues or the military school which will hopefully teach him that actions have consequences.

Tbh I thought that way at his age too.

He told me he thinks chores are abuse and that's part of his attitude problem, and that he'll never stop as long as he has chores. Last year the school he went to called me because he told them I was abusing him by making him do chores. Thankfully we had a good laugh about that. So I told him what if I send you to military school and you do chores there? He has it in his head he'll just refuse to do them there and won't believe me that there will be consequences.

It's a battle of wills at this point and I'm not backing down. He doesn't even have half the chores most kids his age do. I even asked him what about farm kids? They do a million times more work than you. He said they were being abused too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic