What to do when you're a mom with germaphobia and emetaphobia

Anonymous 3

Unread post

I'm speechless at the Moms actions. Her daughter was not in a daycare so how dare she ask the daycare worker?? Crazy.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Oh and thanks for your disclaimer. Apparently according to a certain poster on here we should mind our F***ing business and not post anything EVER.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

The mom is in the wrong here, It's her job to take care of her own kid.

I have 3 kids and poop is by far not the grossest thing I have dealt with. Sure it's gross, sure I have gagged and probably thrown up a few times. but again... My kid my problem.

If it was my niece or nephew no problem, as I have done that before when my SIL brought me niece over to my house before work, kiddo threw up formula all over herself and reeked of sour milk. SIL was running late for work gagging trying to get her out of her car seat. I just took the kid and the whole car seat and sent SIL on her way... Everything and everyone was clean when she got back from work.

But if we were just at a BBQ and she was like here you do it... I wouldn't do it.

And if I was a daycare worker, when I am not at work... I shouldn't be expected to take care of those children.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Poor baby.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Day care worker was on her time. She was there to enjoy the festivities not change diapers.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why have kids if you can't take care of their most basic needs?
The mom was wrong here in so many ways.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:48 pm Poor baby.
That's my only concern as well.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

The daycare worker is in the right.
Now I just had an instance where I picked my grandson up from daycare, the daycare worker handed him to me . I walked out the classroom door & then I smelled it, the poopie diaper. I went back in classroom & asked the daycare worker to quickly change him. I would have done it but they have all the supplies & I didn't want him to sit in it for the 20 minute ride home.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The mom was totally in the wrong!!! Completely inappropriate! Mom needs to get meds and therapy for her issues instead of pushing her phobia driven problem with cleaning her own child's dirty diapers. To assume a day care worker would just change her kid's diaper in her off time is ridiculous. That does NOT make the day care worker uncaring. It makes mom crazy for thinking other people will or should support her phobias. Get over it Mom and find help.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The mom is definitely in the wrong for expecting the daycare worker, in her off hours, to change her child's diaper. Daycare worker has every right to refuse to change the diaper of a child that's not hers; anywhere, anytime.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Locked Previous topicNext topic