Hosting is set to renew on the 28th and we’ll need to update the site

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If anyone wants to donate to help fund the cost of renewing our hosting plan (renewal is the 28th) and also towards the cost of updating the site it would be appreciated.

I use someone I found on Fiverr a long time ago to do updates and fix more complicated issues because I don’t have the time to do it myself. That usually costs $50-100 depending on what all needs fixed. Hosting costs $99.99. Any help is appreciated!

Also thank you to the Patrons who’ve donated on Patreon! Even $5 goes a long way especially when extra costs pop up. ❤️
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 1

Unread post

How do we do that online again? And if we do, do you see our info?

ETA I'm such a loser, totally didn't see this was last year, but...my questions still stand because it's probably needed eventually.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you’d like to donate you can do it through either Patreon or Venmo @momconfessions. For some reason paypal cancelled the paypal account and they won’t tell me why or open it back up.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:19 am How do we do that online again? And if we do, do you see our info?

ETA I'm such a loser, totally didn't see this was last year, but...my questions still stand because it's probably needed eventually.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic